Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where do 25->30 yr old men go?

Sorry to whine, but I would be very greatful if the men would answer my question:

Which clubs do the 25-> 30 year old men go?

I'm sick of asshole 21 year old guido's at Exit and the factory who have the same stupid lines: "can I get a kiss? what's ya numba? wanna go downstez? can you give me a blow job?".

It's becoming so predictable. And oh the surprise, they all happen to be named Tony or Joey and live in Queens and are drug dealers.

Maybe if they had some creativity they would get some.

well....I'm Jon...I live in Queens, not a drug dealer, and now 24

I hang out everywhere and I do go to Exit from time to time so end the generalizations cause people like me go everwhere from the underground of underground to the poche of poche to the commercial. One thing I hate is stereotypical people

If you want 25-30 year olds go to China Club Mondays or Roxy Saturdays or Exit Saturdays

have fun

Originally posted by nyckitty69

Sorry to whine, but I would be very greatful if the men would answer my question:

Which clubs do the 25-> 30 year old men go?

I'm sick of asshole 21 year old guido's at Exit and the factory who have the same stupid lines: "can I get a kiss? what's ya numba? wanna go downstez? can you give me a blow job?".

It's becoming so predictable. And oh the surprise, they all happen to be named Tony or Joey and live in Queens and are drug dealers.

Maybe if they had some creativity they would get some.

hello:)

I apologize about the generalizations, I should have reworded my statement.

I was referring specifically to the guidos. I don't look for a guy at exit or factory, but when I meet someone, they usually (not always) happen to fit the description I provided. I'm starting to wonder where older men go.

Every once in a while, I would meet a really cool guy named Joey or Tony from Queens, and some are quite intelligent, but those occasions are infrequent.

Perhaps, it may be due to the image they percieve of me, but I just thought of inquiring.

My apologies.

Originally posted by solbeam

maybe you'd have better luck if you weren't looking for a man at "the" factory or exit...just a thought...;)

btw...generalizations like that won't help you either

i think they go to bars and lounges. a lot of the guys i know who are 30 wouldnt be caught dead at any of clubs people mentioned above. idk, this guy i ihave been seeing is 25-30 and he says everyone is too young at clubs, i kinda agree... im in my 20s but when i go to clubs it seems like im older than the majority of the people.

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

Well, you're spoken for, so you don't count :tongue:

how about guys 25-30 who actually have some taste in music. . . where the F are they at?

:confused:

touring the country supplying us losers with reckless beats and a reason to get high, i think.

:idea:

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

Well, you're spoken for, so you don't count :tongue:

how about guys 25-30 who actually have some taste in music. . . where the F are they at?

:confused:

Uhhh not many places...you know that! It takes a special event to get an old timer like me out of the house:D

Originally posted by xpander

Pete's taken and I still have a couple of years to age.

Sorry.

You are to young to be talking on this thread!!! hahaha

NYCKITTY, go to Tronic on Monday nights, I'm sure you can find some bitter old jaded techno heads there.

Shannon, I dont know about guys with musical taste, but I do have a few bachelors who are on the market now. They are educated and nice guys - I have to start pimpin them to you!!!:D

Originally posted by crobra

Shannon, I dont know about guys with musical taste, but I do have a few bachelors who are on the market now. They are educated and nice guys - I have to start pimpin them to you!!!:D

Line them up and tell them to bring resumes :tongue:

and for chirst sake no republicans or trance heads!