Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please sign this petition giving Roland

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

at least one full 2am till 2pm time slot on the patio, one day a month...

ITS TIME THE CHEESE SLIDES OVER AND LP RETHINKS HIS BUSINESS DECISIONS BASED ON BUSINESS NOT FRIENDSHIP WITH THE BIG CHEESE.

saleen u hit the nail right on the head. get rid of the garbage and the cheese in ivano's redundant beats and let's kick off the new space with dj roland in the patio with his lunar sessions and let's have a dj contest to decide the man that will open up for roland and his soon to be famous extended sets out in the new space patio.

Guest saleen351

I want to make my stance clear;

even though I don't like cheeselini I'll admit he pulls in a crowd, and there is some cheeslini followers out there. I'm not saying lets re-invent the patio, but lets change it up a bit for at least one weekend a month.

Originally posted by saleen351

I want to make my stance clear;

even though I don't like cheeselini I'll admit he pulls in a crowd, and there is some cheeslini followers out there. I'm not saying lets re-invent the patio, but lets change it up a bit for at least one weekend a month.

stop being politically correct, it's not your style..:D :tongue:no matter how you slice it, it's still velveeta.. :D give Roly the chance and he will build a significant crowd... he has already done it with Lunar Sessions;)

I agree w/ rcrespo. Jimmy warms it up until the sunrise, and roland takes over!!!!! We must also take into consideration saleen's point on bellini's following, which DOES exist... They follow him to luna, origins, of course afterhours at space, and prive at opium. The best way to find out who deserves to be the real king of the patio, is to have roland have a sunrise session at least once a month and see what level he can take the crowd in the terrace!!!!:eek: