Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubplanet down the tubes

themoo

Originally posted by cgm

The board wasn't like this a year ago.....there are too many immature people on the board now as well as too many postwhores (aka people who average 50+ posts per day that talk about nonsense) This board is now annoying to read, there is such an overturn of topics that if you wrote about something at 2pm, its on page 3 by 5. I rarely read it anymore.

Someone may have said all of this already but I did not bother to read all 6 pages of this thread!

kay

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you think about it, nothing is the way it used to be.

Music isn't the way it used to be.. (the main reason why classic nights are always so good)

People's morals aren't what they used to be. (did anyone read about the freak that bit off the cops nose?)

Whoppers aren't what they used to be (the lettuce is always soggy and they slice the tomatoes way too thin)

Sports teams aren't what they used to be (when was the last time you saw a team play with heart like the 86 Mets or the Bulls during their best years, not its all about the $$$)

I can go on and on but half of you are probably asleep on your keyboards by now.

Feel free to add.

Originally posted by deeelite1

Music isn't the way it used to be.. (the main reason why classic nights are always so good)

People's morals aren't what they used to be. (did anyone read about the freak that bit off the cops nose?)

Whoppers aren't what they used to be (the lettuce is always soggy and they slice the tomatoes way too thin)

Sports teams aren't what they used to be (when was the last time you saw a team play with heart like the 86 Mets or the Bulls during their best years, not its all about the $$$)

I can go on and on but half of you are probably asleep on your keyboards by now.

Feel free to add.

Danielle......I fell asleep about 165 posts ago of yours :laugh: ..... lay off the coffee and get some rest.....you have officially been crowned post whore of the day!!!!

Feel free to add.

:laugh: :laugh:

Food for thought

Never knew you were so philosophical! ;) ;)

Originally posted by dondiezel26

Danielle......I fell asleep about 165 posts ago of yours :laugh: ..... lay off the coffee and get some rest.....you have officially been crowned post whore of the day!!!!

Dave, my fellow jukebox watcher. I thought we bonded not too long ago. How can you turn on me like this??:(

Your on point with the coffee tho. I've been drinkin wayyyy tooo much these days. However, Please don't crown my anything. I don't want any of the attention to be taken off of My lil February Hottie of the Month.

thxinadvance

scoot along now.:D

Dave, my fellow jukebox watcher. I thought we bonded not too long ago. How can you turn on me like this??:(

Your on point with the coffee tho. I've been drinkin wayyyy tooo much these days. However, Please don't crown my anything. I don't want any of the attention to be taken off of My lil February Hottie of the Month.

thxinadvance

scoot along now.:D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you are too good to me :kiss2:

klayoffthecoffee

kthx

Originally posted by dondiezel26

I apologize my little jukeboxgetjiggiewithitpartnerincrime........ you know I got nuttin but luv for ya........I will take the crown away immediately......now I will go scoot away to the gym......havefunthanxbye

thats right diesel man got get more musckles.

kwearglovessoyoudontgetcallus'

Feel free to add.

:clap: very well said :clap:

After all the drama in the beginning of this post, I would hope that the moderators finally saw the original CP heads thoughts towards the end here. That is all I wanted out of this whole post. I love this site and in sense is an inspiration to my site. I am just disturbed at where it is headed. It was never this bad. I guess I am just going to have to ignore the jerks, I tried stooping to their level but realized that it is just not me. So from now on I am going to continue to be myself and ignore the haters.;)

Since boards like Clubplanet.com will never give me an honest opinion and refuse to recognize that I even get behind the mixer, tell me what you thought of the music at Cherri? I got the same bullshit after Riverstreet, I spun my ass off for almost the whole night, everyone says it was the sickest night ever yet no one will say good job Moo, except the people I see in person. Instead, I get this guy did good and that guy did good but I guess they weren't there when I let "The voice in your Brain" tick for 2 minutes before dropping the main riff completely blowing the roof off of Riverstreet. I am just looking for feedback on a public board so that I can be better. Just so everyone knows, during triple threat parties, I DJ most of the night. Me and Joe Giorgio (who is great) are very similar but different so can be confused easily, we go back and forth. At riverstreet, Joe wasn't feeling well and spun for about 1 hour total, I spun for about 2 and a half. At Cherri, I spun most of the night as well. I am not looking for anything other than feedback because I can't get it anywhere else. Good or bad let me have it.

Moo, didnt Rod spin with you guys at Cherri Saturday?????

He name was not mentioned...