Think im goin lezbo

SuGaRNSpIcE

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

I am really beginning to hade guys very much, y do they have to be so god damn agrevateing!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :flame: :flame: :flame::chainsaw: :chainsaw:

maybe i can make you laugh...

mine is quite small, 1 inch soft. my recurring fantasy is to be forced to strip in front of a group of women, a bachalorette party or just hanging out on a friday night. modeling lingerie to amuse you and your girlfriends would be my pleasure. i'm sure everyone will laugh till they cry when they see how small it is.

Originally posted by littledick333

maybe i can make you laugh...

mine is quite small, 1 inch soft. my recurring fantasy is to be forced to strip in front of a group of women, a bachalorette party or just hanging out on a friday night. modeling lingerie to amuse you and your girlfriends would be my pleasure. i'm sure everyone will laugh till they cry when they see how small it is.

OMG, lol !!!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

OMG, lol !!!!! :laugh:

you should see me in black thigh-hi stockings, a black lace bra, and a pair of crotchless panties with my little dick sticking out.

i think it's getting a "little" hard just telling you...

feel free to suggest some things i can do to make you laugh

you should see me in black thigh-hi stockings, a black lace bra, and a pair of crotchless panties with my little dick sticking out.

:laugh::laugh2::laugh:

send some pics, lemmie see ,lemmie see!!!!!!!!1 :laugh::eek::laugh:

It sucks how some girls just have bad experiences with Asshole guys, and think the whole male race is like this.

Im a great guy sitting here, and i wonder to myself why i always happen to get with the psycho girls :confused:

Why can't nice guys meet nice girls and vice versa??????

Originally posted by gmccookny

It sucks how some girls just have bad experiences with Asshole guys, and think the whole male race is like this.

Im a great guy sitting here, and i wonder to myself why i always happen to get with the psycho girls :confused:

Why can't nice guys meet nice girls and vice versa??????

That's the million dollar question....It never works out

i went lezbo 23 years ago. but in all seriousness, til you meet someone u can connect with, the singles scene is all a bunch of games. u lie, they lie. and they're always trying to top u, and then u them. it's never ending. maybe thats why we're single. :confused:

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

i went lezbo 23 years ago. but in all seriousness, til you meet someone u can connect with, the singles scene is all a bunch of games. u lie, they lie. and they're always trying to top u, and then u them. it's never ending. maybe thats why we're single. :confused:

i never lied, there is no reason to IMO

but it is rough out there, i ma lucky that i found a good girl :D

Originally posted by nympho69

because nice guys eventually turn into assholes

SO you think it's a neverending cycle?

Well, im here to break the cycle. I don't intend to be an asshole unless provoked. And even though girls have done me wrong, im not about to become an asshole due to their stupidity.

:cool:

Well, im here to break the cycle. I don't intend to be an asshole unless provoked. And even though girls have done me wrong, im not about to become an asshole due to their stupidity.

and you are single...

:laugh: funny shit.

sugar: hellllllo :D

Originally posted by nympho69

because nice guys eventually turn into assholes

as for nice girls, i dont know im a bitch.....

What about nice guys who are really nice guys?

Women think we're gonna turn to assholes, but we're always gonna be the same!!!

What about us?

:confused:

thats true what you say man,but maybe you should be an asshole more often,caus eto females like that shyt in a way.I see soooooo many fine ladies that are with "assholes" but once again they don't want leave em,go figure.