Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what do you put on your french fries?

weyes

what do you put on your french fries?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. what do you put on your french fries?

• salt
    • mayo
    • ranch dressing
    • french dressing
    • ketchup, you freak!!! who puts french dressing on their fries, anyway???
    • other

Originally posted by weyes

isn't ketchup and mayo french dressing?

what the hell is french dressing :confused: ???????

Yeah, it's like the ghetto version of french dressing. I think the bottled shit has vinegar and some other ingredients.

so far, from what i've observed in my travels, it seems like it's a regional thing:

east coast - ketchup

midwest - mayo

west coast - ranch

weirdos - dressings and other whatnot

what do you all put on your french fries :D ?

KETCHUP AND CHEESE. :drool:

mozzarella, huh? i don't think i've ever seen that done.

and honey mustard doesn't sound good to me, mystify :worry: . also, if she can't eat fries w/out it, she must miss out on fries a lot of the time!

in quebec there's something called poutine: french fries covered in brown gravy and melted swiss :aright: . the fries get mushy and yummy :D . when i was last there, i made sure to have it every day, and it wasn't hard, 'cause it was everywhere.

hey, no one mentioned chili fries!

mozzarella, huh? i don't think i've ever seen that done.

and honey mustard doesn't sound good to me, mystify :worry: . also, if she can't eat fries w/out it, she must miss out on fries a lot of the time!

in quebec there's something called poutine: french fries covered in brown gravy and melted swiss :aright: . the fries get mushy and yummy :D . when i was last there, i made sure to have it every day, and it wasn't hard, 'cause it was everywhere.

hey, no one mentioned chili fries!

Poutine?! Over here it's referred to as "Disco Fries" - Fries with melted mozzarella on top and a side of gravy for dipping.

The honey mustard thing is very strange I know! When we order in food, she tells me about 5 or 6 times, "tell them to pack extra honey mustard" or "don't forget the honey mustard"

very strange

Hey... do you have Outback Steak Houses out there??? They have an absolutely delicious appetizer - seasoned french fries, doused in cheddar cheese, and sprinkled with bacon bits! :drool: :drool: May not be the healthiest, but it's great!!

Originally posted by incredulous

you serious :eek:

they are everywhere here, you have to try it

are you saying that this is served in restaurants and whatnot, and not just practiced at home :confused: ?

Originally posted by mistify22

Poutine?! Over here it's referred to as "Disco Fries" - Fries with melted mozzarella on top and a side of gravy for dipping.

a key part of poutine, though, is that the gravy is already a part of it, so it's more "a bowl of mushy fries" than "fries that one puts gravy on." it's almost as though fries are just an equally-important ingredient and not the main attraction (where's the shrugging smiley when ya need him?).

:confused: what about us who use Hot Mustards? (Mickey D's) Guess we fall under the weirdos group... :D

so far, from what i've observed in my travels, it seems like it's a regional thing:

east coast - ketchup

midwest - mayo

west coast - ranch

weirdos - dressings and other whatnot

what do you all put on your french fries :D ?