Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Highest Monthly Phone Bill You Ever Accrued..?

ghhhhhost

Originally posted by Mystify22

The past two months I've gone $100 over my plan, which sound be only be $39.99/month :(

I need more anytime minutes and I must stop texting!!!

:blown:

text msgs r a killer...i once sent/recieved a total of 530 in one mth..jesus christ those shits r addictive..u should c Europe..every1 over there sends SMS ..no one calls each other anymore...

to clear shit up..most of my charges were Roaming

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

text msgs r a killer...i once sent/recieved a total of 530 in one mth..jesus christ those shits r addictive..u should c Europe..every1 over there sends SMS ..no one calls each other anymore...

to clear shit up..most of my charges were Roaming

I've heard about that Europe/texting thing... that's crazy!

Yesss they are addicting, especially when you're sitting in class and have no other way of outside communication!!!

Originally posted by solbeam

yea but i need it!!! i cant even think about how i got by before i got it

Yeah once you have one it's like so hard to go without one but for the people without one all their lives it's no biggie..

But for the past few days I've lived without a cell phone because I just couldn't afford the bill all in one payment.. and I thought it was the end of the world.. but now I don't even care anymore.. I've gotten used to it..

Although.. I will be reconnecting it in about 20 minutes. :laugh:

this month's bill was $438.56 (because i sent over 400 text messages and recieved also,and the assholes didn't tell me i get charged for both sending and recieving...).

the highest ever was last june...$1587.46 or something....that was fucked up....i got them to split it in half. at&t wireless for mobiles suck!don't be duped...in fact, what phone company is even good?

what service do you have ?

AT&T, I love them!!!! I have the same number for almost 5 yeras, I just change my plan to match my needs. I have 900 something peak minutes(7 am - 7:59 pm), unlimited off peak (8 pm-6:59 am and Friday nite - Monday morning), nationwide long distance, 500 AT&T mobile to mobile, 100 included text messages, unlimted recieved, and all the other normal stuff( caller id, call forwarding, 3 way, voice mail...etc...) I get a new phone every 6 months to a year( AT&T pretty much has paid for my last 4)...... I rarely ever ever roam...... My current phone is the Panasonic Allure. I get service every where and it's got mad cool features....

Love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just bought my lil sis a phone with about a month ago....It's sooooooo cute(cute new lil Nokia)!!! I wanted it, I just mine, so I bought it for her....lol new number and all....It's a GSM one...

(Yes, I am a geek:tongue:)

230 for december/jan...but i dont mind too much...it's the only bill I dont have to pay

:laugh: yeah who the heck am I kidding??? My mom still pays my cell phone bill, so maybe I shouldn't be whining!!!

BUT, upon graduation in May, it's all me :(:blank: