Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Highest Monthly Phone Bill You Ever Accrued..?

ghhhhhost

Originally posted by elementx

I have not had a cell phone bill over $15.00 in 3 years. :D:tongue:

:laugh: $15?! Do you have one of the "emergency plans?" My mom has that, her bill is like $19.99/month :aright:

Impressive though, because most people who get cell phones, quickly start overusing them, and pretty soon, the damn things are attached to the side of the head!

Originally posted by Mystify22

:laugh: $15?! Do you have one of the "emergency plans?" My mom has that, her bill is like $19.99/month :aright:

Impressive though, because most people who get cell phones, quickly start overusing them, and pretty soon, the damn things are attached to the side of the head!

Nah. I have unlimited Anytime minutes. :tongue:

A good friend of mine works for a cell phone company. He hooked up a demo line for me. ;)

Ahh the perks.

Originally posted by incredulous

when i had sprint, i could just press #4 and get all the min i have and have used. now i have verizon, and i dont know

still lile V better then S

hit #611 and it will tell you how many minutes and stuff...

My guys are on Verizon at work.....They have a kick ass customer service....

:jawdrop:

HOW????

did you end up paying?

....They fucked up my plan THEY GAVE ME NO FREE MINUTES AT ALL...I paid for everything from incoming..outgoing..long distance...nights/weekends EVERYTHING....When I went to complain they said I requested no plan where free min. were included & I "should have been aware of that"...1st of all WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULDN'T BUY A PLAN W/OUT ANY FREE MINUTES :confused..Well anyway .....I refused to pay...then I got a letter saying I was being brought to court if I didn't pay....I had no time to fight with these assholes so I wound up paying the entire amount :(

there is no such thing about no min :confused:

That's what I though but apparently there were no free minutes included in my plan :confused: :confused: This happened about 2 years ago but I was under the impression I had free night/weekends on the phone at least but for some reason I was paying for every call on the phone all the time....that's why the bill was 2000

Originally posted by sweetie029

That's what I though but apparently there were no free minutes included in my plan :confused: :confused: This happened about 2 years ago but I was under the impression I had free night/weekends on the phone at least but for some reason I was paying for every call on the phone all the time....that's why the bill was 2000

im sorry you had to pay :(