Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Check out this quote from Britney Spears (no offense to the Britney lovers :^P

georgym

Originally posted by LogiKandReasoN

That quote is bullshit. Even if she thought it, she'd never be stupid enough to actually go and say it. Wake the fuck up people.

I've been awake since 7:00 am

It's from 2 sources:

Time

and

The Sundance Review

that should answer your query, LnR :aright:

Originally posted by LogiKandReasoN

I can't believe you people idolize this chick.. We're fucking doomed.

attachment.php?postid=1286359

Yo, thanks 4 the link, L :aright:

I still can't believe it. I also read in the same article that she pissed off a lot of moviegoers at one film cuz she was on her celly and talking throughout the film. Then, to top it off, she leaves in the middle of a film with her entourage.

I don't think she left a good mark :laugh:

i feel bad for her in a way. i mean it is great to be famous and have money but she never has a minute alone... i doubt she could handle being alone for a minute because she is constantly surrounded by people. in other words, she has given up her independence/individuality to be a pop star. even though she might wear a cute outfit or sing a catchy song, she was told to wear it or sing it, you have no idea what she really likes (if she even has opinions) or who she really is... shes probably never had an original thought in her life.

Originally posted by kelly0616

dumb bizatch......my friend works at z100 and met her a few times and said she has really bad skin shes not even hot in person:laugh:

linabina met her in person and still thinks shes adorable, maybe your friend caught her on a bad day, maybe lina caught her on a good day. who knows.

Originally posted by somebitch

i feel bad for her in a way. i mean it is great to be famous and have money but she never has a minute alone... i doubt she could handle being alone for a minute because she is constantly surrounded by people. in other words, she has given up her independence/individuality to be a pop star. even though she might wear a cute outfit or sing a catchy song, she was told to wear it or sing it, you have no idea what she really likes (if she even has opinions) or who she really is... shes probably never had an original thought in her life.

:aright:

Must remember that she's not known for her intelligence, she's known for her ability to entertain/look hot/dance/kinda sing :laugh:

But wow yeah that quote was bad

Originally posted by Mystify22

But wow yeah that quote was bad

maybe she was talking about the differences between music and film. she is used to making music (it is debateable whether she could even be considered an artist) which you are not always required to think or understand a plot/follow to enjoy. music touchs thes senses in a very different way from film. then again, why state the obvious in such an ineloquent way.

media edits things to make people believe what they want them to believeso you never know who said what in what context.

Originally posted by somebitch

maybe she was talking about the differences between music and film. she is used to making music (it is debateable whether she could even be considered an artist) which you are not always required to think or understand a plot/follow to enjoy. music touchs thes senses in a very different way from film. then again, why state the obvious in such an ineloquent way.

media edits things to make people believe what they want them to believeso you never know who said what in what context.

Very true, I agree.... on the surface it seems like she's dumb, but yes, when you think about it, who knows how they revised her quote, or what they were talking about before she said it, or even how she meant it....

imo, there are some "weird" movies like she says, that you do have to "think" about, and sometimes, when I am solely looking for entertainment, I'd rather not have to "think" that much either ;) ;)

ok... ever think that maybe shes just talking about different kinds of movies??? the ones that are easy to follow and spelled out for u as u watch them.... and then the ones that get u thinking about them... comon... ease up on the poor girl...i dont think that quote is a sign of her intelligence i think shes simply stated what TYPE of movies sundance movies are... jeez

and yes i met her in person.. she was on mtv... so of course she looked good.. ever think that even famous people can have bad skin sometimes or look "normal" when out in public??

:rolleyes: