Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: LINABINA

Originally posted by highmay

which is why you go to profile, then edit options, then switch the pics and make them links so it could speed up the page load, dumbass...

yea just wait till I come to philly and lock shit down. You clueless, dont know who you're fucking with, jerking off to Ben Kingsley, wanna be clubbing,........... :D

Originally posted by smokesum

yea just wait till I come to philly and lock shit down. You clueless, dont know who you're fucking with, jerking off to Ben Kingsley, wanna be clubbing,........... :D

yeah im patiently waiting while you blow your money and lose 50 points of your fucking IQ rotting at some commercial club in philly because yuo didnt know jack shit about where to go...guess who'll be smiling THEN you fucking twat-sized, dim-witted, 80-year-old-hairy-mole-on-her-nose, almost-30-and-still-eating-boogers jagoff....

Originally posted by highmay

yeah im patiently waiting while you blow your money and lose 50 points of your fucking IQ rotting at some commercial club in philly because yuo didnt know jack shit about where to go...guess who'll be smiling THEN you fucking twat-sized, dim-witted, 80-year-old-hairy-mole-on-her-nose, almost-30-and-still-eating-boogers jagoff....

blow my money??? I get comped worldwide

Philly aint ready for the REAL DESERT EAGLE