Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What was your favorite toy as a kid?????????

Playing outside !!!!!!!! Inside activity is for the weak!!!!!!!!

If I wan't playing football or basketball

I would be throwing snowballs at cars

stealing other kids bikes and riding them off into the lake(I live by a lake(that lake happens to be the biggest in NJ) called Lake Hopatcong)

They used to be plenty fights in my town at Jefferson park or modic park to watch and jump in once in a while

I used to take trips into devil footprints( a well know woods in my town that could lead you into another county) the furthest I ever ended up was 4 towns away!!!!!!

When I was really young I actually found a rambo knife and brought to my second grade class to show off, it lead to my first career in school suspension

When we got old enuff to drive, we would just have turn taking trucks/jeeps and offroading in the woods between the upper golf course(civic center) and HS, sometimes we would take it into the HS and cause some damage sometimes

We would drive around town and shoot at things with are sling shots, that all stop when asshole friend of mine in the back seat decided to attempt to shoot across the other window and break my window in mommys car!!!!!!

We would drive around and have watergun/waterballon fights!!!!!

The best one was the battle of the cheerleaders of 98 vs the fb boys of 97!!!!!

Throughout this span of childhood games alot beer was dowend

These were the games I played with!!!!!!!

Originally posted by pipdaddy

have you ever had sex with your cousin?

do you like nascar?

You act like I live in the middle of nowhere!!!!!!!!

I live 7mins from Morristown!!!!!!!

My town is far from hicksville!!!!!!!!!

Hopatcong is second in the whole state to Hoboken in bar per suare something, mabye thats why we rank #1 in DWI's in the whole state:laugh:

I'm proud to say, I never got one!!!!!!!

i used to live in hopatcong too. When i was eight i threw a snowball at a car up there and the guy chased me into my house and my dad beat the shit out of him for chasing me and entering the house> Used to have a Rambo knife too only I got mine when I was alil older but I Brought mine to school in Clifton.Police were involved

Originally posted by Mystify22

Paper Boy was the bomb!!!

Paper Boy was awesome. I used to love that game.

My favorite toys when I was little though was my Barbies. I seriously had like 100 of them and everything you could possible have to go w/ it. I had the house, the car, and almost all the clothes you could think of. I also had the NKOTB dolls and the 90210 ones. What a dork:tongue: