Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Factory ppl please

:laugh: :laugh:

You would think, from this post, that the Factory people are some sort of ethnic tribe that wants nothing to do with another ethnic tribe--the Arc/Vinyl heads.

grow up..a club is club thats open to EVEYONE. Unless there's a guy at the door picking out people from a crowd, NO ONE has the right to tell people where they can, and cant go.

If I wanna rock my A/X shirt in Arc, fuck you cause I am

If I wanna rock my UFO pants in Centro, I am, so fuck you..

enough with this" this is my club" petty bullshit. Unless you own it, shut your mouth, and be grateful that you have the "privilege" to attend arc, or Sf or wherever the hell you guys frequent.

Originally posted by avalondon3

You would think, from this post, that the Factory people are some sort of ethnic tribe that wants nothing to do with another ethnic tribe--the Arc/Vinyl heads.

grow up..a club is club thats open to EVEYONE. Unless there's a guy at the door picking out people from a crowd, NO ONE has the right to tell people where they can, and cant go.

enough with this" this is my club" petty bullshit. Unless you own it, shut your mouth, and be grateful that you have the "privilege" to attend arc, or Sf or wherever the hell you guys frequent.

:aright: well said.

true dat :aright:

Originally posted by fk-A-Roll-Call

Do not go to Arc.We do not need to provide them with good looking ppl who can dance.So lets keep the club and crowd looking grimey by not going there.Thank you FucK A_Roll_Call

damn straight son! arc's got no bitches, and you can't find G for shit in that motherfucker! no fucking point go arc its a fucking shithole, no drugs, no bitches, no booze, just a bunch of fucking dorks dancing around.....fuck i'm staying the hell away from that shit.

piece yo.

you just let me dance where i dance and i'll be happy.

you interfere with my good time and i dont care what fucking club youre from or how much hair gel you have. I will crush you :D

and if you're from factory or exit or ANYWHERE and come in with a chip on your shoulder thinking that i'm some elitist snob you have to defeat, well just don't bother coming in the door. end of story.

Yes Ive been to Arc I like DT.I posted this just to be adick cause ppl are being dicks about factory ppl going to Arc in a post i read where someone said come to Arc now that factory is closed.Ppl said no dont come,so being a dick,I posted this.I love music.If Arc's your thing then cool,if its SF then cool.If you have a good time in some local club listen to chessy music then Iam cool with that too.Just wanted to be a dick.sorry and Iam out

Originally posted by cintron

you interfere with my good time and i dont care what fucking club youre from or how much hair gel you have. I will crush you :D

and if you're from factory or exit or ANYWHERE and come in with a chip on your shoulder thinking that i'm some elitist snob you have to defeat, well just don't bother coming in the door. end of story.

first of all your proabably a 135lb nerd sitting behind your computer talking shit that you could never back up (or would never even think about saying to someones face in person) on message boards all day, so I dont really think that you should be talking about crushing anything, let alone a large number of the crowd that frequents exit and factory :rolleyes:

Second, you dont own Arc, you dont work the door at Arc, your nothing but another lowly paying customer there- so you have no right to say who should or shouldnt go to begin with. I'm sure the person who DOES own the place was very happy when I and about 10 other exit heads that I had with me for my boys bday celebration showed up and all handed over our $25 at the door, regardless of if we all had 3 chips on each shoulder :D

I'm really a nice guy, and real easy to get along with as some on here can attest- but all this exit and factory bashing is just 4th grade bullshit. I was at arc before any of this happend and had a good time the times i was there. That being said, all the other times I was at exit on friday nites and just started going to factory and enjoyed them as well. After reading some of the shit on here it makes me not want to go to arc, just because of the narrow minded people that are the 'regulars' there....

bern

Originally posted by berniec

first of all your proabably a 135lb nerd sitting behind your computer talking shit that you could never back up (or would never even think about saying to someones face in person) on message boards all day, so I dont really think that you should be talking about crushing anything, let alone a large number of the crowd that frequents exit and factory :rolleyes:

I'm sure the person who DOES own the place was very happy when I and about 10 other exit heads that I had with me for my boys bday celebration showed up and all handed over our $25 at the door, regardless of if we all had 3 chips on each shoulder :D

I'm really a nice guy, and real easy to get along with as some on here can attest

actually you're a hypocrite but whatever, so are we all.

if you read my many other posts on threads identical to this one you'll see the same pattern: "I dont care who you are or where you come from so long as you bring a good vibe."

No i don't own ARC but i do dance there and i, like many others who dance there, DO have an opinion when it comes to sharing the dancefloor with others. Esp if they come in looking to shove ppl around or be an ass.

apparently you missed that point.

yeah i'm a 135lb nerd. i bench 40 and i talk shit b/c i'm scared of meeting you and your friends in person.

you are what i refer to as an HERB.

DURRRR LEIK FOCKIN IM A BEAT U UP U LIL BITCH FAWKIN INSULTIN' ME ON A MSG BOARD N' SH1T WHY DONT WE MEET @ SOME ALLEY IN JERSEY ILL FUCKIN SLAUGTER U WIT MA HAIR GREAAASSSEEEEEE:rolleyes:

great post.....couldn't have said any better

come down to centro so i can buy you a drink

peace

ta

Originally posted by fk-A-Roll-Call

Do not go to Arc.We do not need to provide them with good looking ppl who can dance.So lets keep the club and crowd looking grimey by not going there.Thank you FucK A_Roll_Call

that is just a terrible thing to say. how can anyone respect that?

. I will crush you :D

i have said this before and i wil say it again.. You complain about people with chips on the shoulder but re-read your response..talk about chips on ones shoulder:rolleyes:the last thing someone is thinking about in a club is defeating you or you period.. don't flatter yourself..

Originally posted by dr0ne

damn straight son! arc's got no bitches, and you can't find G for shit in that motherfucker! no fucking point go arc its a fucking shithole, no drugs, no bitches, no booze, just a bunch of fucking dorks dancing around.....fuck i'm staying the hell away from that shit.

piece yo.

HEY MAN YOUR A FUCKIN DORK YOU KNOW NOTHIN ABOUT ARC KEEP DOING YOUR DRUGS IN OTHER PLACES WE DONT NEED U DOING IT IN ARC

Originally posted by girly

i have said this before and i wil say it again.. You complain about people with chips on the shoulder but re-read your response..talk about chips on ones shoulder:rolleyes:the last thing someone is thinking about in a club is defeating you or you period.. don't flatter yourself..

child, go take a pill and come back and we'll all hold hands and sing a song.

dont flatter yourself thinking that i care what you're thinking.

god you're so defensive it makes me sick. go fight your own battles.

your the only bitter, nasty person with a chip on their shoulder that i have come across on this board and i was just letting you know, whether you care or not and i find your responses funny and very ironic. thats all:laugh: