Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oh Myyy Godd!!!!!!!!!!!! I Just Got Back From Mirage!!!

quoth

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

GirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirlsGirls

EverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhereEverywhere

im going to sleep...perhaps will post more later but it is every man's heaven.

Jason Ojeda not only knows how to work that particular crowd but he is a fuckin class act of a guy aside from that dj-ing shit..and i thank him for his hospitality.

But jesus christ...Quoth was a walking talking hard-on in his bling-bling outfit.

The amount of girl to guy ratio in that club is severely overwhelming and ALLLLLLL OF THEM ARE FUCKING BEAUTIFUL (except for like 2).

If dressed properly..muthafuckin joeg can get ass left and right in that club as well as spragga and gabo. Not saying that these guys dont get ass or anything...Buuuuut........you understand my point.

Man u can have the worst the game in the world but there HAS TO BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH U if u can not approach a girl at this club..they alllllllllllll have hungry eyes...20's 30' hell even some 40 yr old...fuckin such an intense sexual vibe.

Put it this way...u will have a good time for WHATEVER REASON u go there for..wheather its the ladies...the vibe (and oh yes there ISSSSSSS a vibe)...the music...the drinks....whatever it may be....this was one of my best clubbing nights ever.

I mean i was dancing to fuckin hip-hop ladies and gentlemen.

I agree I was there last night and there were lots of lovely ladies in attendance but dude don't be broadcasting that shit all over the place. Now that you let the cat out of the bag every guy within a 100 mile radius is going to be there and therefore turning into a sausage party. Thanks for nothing!

Originally posted by homersimpson

I agree I was there last night and there were lots of lovely ladies in attendance but dude don't be broadcasting that shit all over the place. Now that you let the cat out of the bag every guy within a 100 mile radius is going to be there and therefore turning into a sausage party. Thanks for nothing!

:laugh:

We are definitely going back there....phenomenal...the vibe was unreal....Jason was a gracious host and one cool ass mofo....the women, well, you already know about the women....the sound and lighting are sick..the decor is simple and classy...

What Quoth didnt mention is he had to take the second shift on driving my drunk ass home last night - thanks mike - you dont know how much I appreciate that.

A big thank you to Jason and the crew at Mirage (Brian the light guy, security, that former house dancer that rubbed her body against me the proper way during some of the classics, the bartenders, and oh yeah.....the LADIES...simply for being there...

I actually interviewed Jason for www.metromixradio.com - the interview should be up by Tuesday morning - keep an ear out for it.

Peace

Been there plenty of times. IMO there is way too much drama there.......getting in is a project if your not there before like 11-11:30 and the music is utmost in commercial vocals, hip-hop and cheese. I say this b/c I know Jason can play much better house.......but he never does there. I still don't understand why b/c majority of the people there were all Cyberia heads before that place went under. There are hotties there.......but there's ALWAYS drama getting in......often fights inside and a vibe of meatheads and alcohol! Yes it's 23 girls....25 guys and NO JEANS. Sucks that there is no place on LI any longer to hear some decent house.

Originally posted by homersimpson

I . Now that you let the cat out of the bag every guy within a 100 mile radius is going to be there and therefore turning into a sausage party. Thanks for nothing!

Thats ok because they will be making a trip for nothing . If to many guys show up they wont let them in. Thats why you see the crowd you have there right now.

Originally posted by quoth

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Jason Ojeda not only knows how to work that particular crowd but he is a fuckin class act of a guy aside from that dj-ing shit..and i thank him for his hospitality.

But jesus christ...Quoth was a walking talking hard-on in his bling-bling outfit.

The amount of girl to guy ratio in that club is severely overwhelming and ALLLLLLL OF THEM ARE FUCKING BEAUTIFUL (except for like 2).

If dressed properly..muthafuckin joeg can get ass left and right in that club as well as spragga and gabo. Not saying that these guys dont get ass or anything...Buuuuut........you understand my point.

Man u can have the worst the game in the world but there HAS TO BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH U if u can not approach a girl at this club..they alllllllllllll have hungry eyes...20's 30' hell even some 40 yr old...fuckin such an intense sexual vibe.

Put it this way...u will have a good time for WHATEVER REASON u go there for..wheather its the ladies...the vibe (and oh yes there ISSSSSSS a vibe)...the music...the drinks....whatever it may be....this was one of my best clubbing nights ever.

I mean i was dancing to fuckin hip-hop ladies and gentlemen.

Told you ;)

I cannot wait to go back. :)

Originally posted by girly

mike u went to mirage and didn't call me?:shaky:

shit!!! i know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was just thinking about that when i woke up no lie!!

as for homersimpson: seriously, u gotta be outta yer mind if thinking of posting something positive is gonna turn a party into a sausage party lol. That party is way far from turning into a sausage party. And it IS ultimately up to the bouncers on who to let in...and they DO STOP LETTING IN GUYS AND LARGE AMOUNTS OF GUYS. But shit im not worried about ever getting in though....im the muthafuckin mayor for a reason. ;)

teklord: eh..its better if u stay home...u will prolly scare all the girls away.

Last night was insane..i waited on line for 45 minutes. yeah they never let guys in there. i dont think the age thing is such a big deal for girls...guys maybe. and dress code definitely for guys is strict they werent letting some guy in last night cause his shirt was wrinkled.

the place is getting a little ridiculous with the waiting on line thing...some of the guys at the doors are such assholes to some people.

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

i didnt either is westbury far from the city?

...i'd say about 30 minutes or less....we made it from nj in about an hour or so...you have to go over the gwb and then hit the throggs neck...from there it's the cross island to the grand central to meadowbrook parkway...stewart ave exit and then left on merrick...

oh my gawd...i'm sounding all long islandish and shit...;)