Clubplanet Nightlife Community

midget christina

mssabina

yao ming....:aright:

did anyone see the interview they did with him on espn....he's so cute....but he needs to be a stronger defense player, especially around shaq....yao is good, but he needs to become more aggressive.

oh yeah...funny pic...she looks 5'2 in that pic...if not shorter...

Originally posted by sassa

yao ming....:aright:

did anyone see the interview they did with him on espn....he's so cute....but he needs to be a stronger defense player, especially around shaq....yao is good, but he needs to become more aggressive.

:eek: :eek: ...i think i love u...marry me so we can have little basketball prodigies?

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

:eek: :eek: ...i think i love u...marry me so we can have little basketball prodigies?

lol...let's talk about court side tickets...and we'll see ;)

and what is up with the kings...they were amazing last year, should've won....fucking lakers....

i hope the lakers don't win again, i'd love to see the kings or (even by a long shot) the cowboys....you never know...

or (even by a long shot) the cowboys....you never know...

...i think you meant the Mavericks (Dallas)...you still get an A for effort though...

...and while we're at it, a big fuck you goes to the greedy nba for possibly expanding the first round playoffs to best of seven instead of five...and you know the $$ behind the lakers had input in that...

...btw...i think yao is tony's cousin...

lol...let's talk about court side tickets...and we'll see ;)

and what is up with the kings...they were amazing last year, should've won....fucking lakers....

i hope the lakers don't win again, i'd love to see the kings or (even by a long shot) the cowboys....you never know...

i can do courtside tickets...i might have to sell my soul but i can do it...

as for the last yrs finals...fuck...i hate repeating it..but the Kings got robbed..i think theyre ready to take it this yr..but this recent skid is scarin me....

the Mavs? ...they need a year or 2 to gel..i hope they keep that team 2gether

Originally posted by phatman

...i think you meant the Mavericks (Dallas)...you still get an A for effort though...

...and while we're at it, a big fuck you goes to the greedy nba for possibly expanding the first round playoffs to best of seven instead of five...and you know the $$ behind the lakers had input in that...

...btw...i think yao is tony's cousin...

sorry, i dunno why i thought them.....i don't really keep up with the whole basketball scene, except to watch how the players play and what skills they bring to the court, otherwise i don't give a damn about the hype..it's all about how you work with what you have and use it against players who are stronger or weaker than you....it's almost like a religion.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i can do courtside tickets...i might have to sell my soul but i can do it...

as for the last yrs finals...fuck...i hate repeating it..but the Kings got robbed..i think theyre ready to take it this yr..but this recent skid is scarin me....

the Mavs? ...they need a year or 2 to gel..i hope they keep that team 2gether

they were definitely robbed...was it in the 6th or 7th game, the fucking referee let the lakers go for some shit they should have been penalized for...excuse me if my memory is shot, i only remember there was something that happened that was very unfair and helped cost the kings the championship.