Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joe Millionaire

vicman

Who will take home the bacon?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take home the bacon?

• The chick from the fetish movies (blonde girl)
    • The other chick (the other girl)
    • No thank you, I'll be spanking my monkey instead
    • I have fallen and I can't get up

wtf?! tonights not the last episode? so much for my "joe millionaire" house party for tonight

btw, has anyone seen the new program they are going to air after joe millionaire? about the audience hooking up 2 people that dont know each other and having them get married. ugh.

I think he'll pick he slutty one.. Doesn't seem like he has even 1/2 a braincell and I don't think he's ever seen a pair of decent tits in his lifetime.. But the only reason he'd go for the other chick is because the slutty one seems to be a lot more sophisticated..

I also heard that after he picks the final girl, he will tell her he's not a millionaire and she'll have a choice of getting 100k or staying with him.. And after she makes her choice, she'll be told me is indeed a millionaire.. Dunno how true that is but we'll see :) I can't imagine anyone falling for this dude.. He's every girl's nightmare if you ask me...

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

He has gross hair too (sorry had to throw in that shallow comment.. LOL)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lmao

a couple of girls at work actually think that guy is hot, and i think roto rooter is the best plumbing service out there

Originally posted by vicman

shut up man, you are going to watch this show, enjoy watching it and getting it on DVD when the whole series comes out. :mad:

I don't think so.

Why would anyone want to watch a show about some guy trying to hook up with some women. Shit if I wanna watch that I'll just go to the bar. See if I can't hook up.

Reality shows are not reality.