Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did you ever find that you....

Destiny

miss what never happened more then what actually did???

ok bear with me, i might babble, but i had a weird night last night.

i found myself talking about 2 past relationships that never got to the point where i would have liked them to have ended up. We never did a lot of things we planned to do, etc. I found myself missing what never did happen, the things we missed out on..more then the things that we actually did.

Both relationships though, were interesting to say the least and we did have great times.

ok so now that im done rambling...am i the only one thats felt like this??

ok let me try to better explain myself.

the guy i was with and i were supposed to move, start a family...the whole nine, and it never happened....so i guess a better question would be did you ever miss what could have been??

i miss the idea of what could have been, more then the relationship...does that make any sense??

ugh i have a headache

Originally posted by Codica3

I dunno if it would be considered "missing" what could have been.. cause you can't really miss something that was never there.. I know the idea you're talking about but the word "miss" isn't right.. hmm..

It's something else..

still cant think of the word:rolleyes:

I had I three year relationship with a guy, and we were supposed to get married and move to Cali together and have babies and stuff. I guess after we broke up i really missed the idea of doing all that and I was really upset about it for a long time because I had my whole life planned and then it fell apart.

That's probably a little more extreme than you were talking about though huh?

Originally posted by copahc

I had I three year relationship with a guy, and we were supposed to get married and move to Cali together and have babies and stuff. I guess after we broke up i really missed the idea of doing all that and I was really upset about it for a long time because I had my whole life planned and then it fell apart.

That's probably a little more extreme than you were talking about though huh?

THATS IT!!!!!!!

Originally posted by elementx

Word!

Been there and it sucks... Actually had the date planned that I was going to propose. :mad:

Yeah it did really suck for a while... especially since I was sure that he was "the one" But now I'm actually very glad that I didn't get married that soon. I think I would have been to young. I can't even imagine being married right now. I'm also glad that I didn't marry him because we really were not right for each other. I was just in denial at the time.

Originally posted by copahc

Yeah it did really suck for a while... especially since I was sure that he was "the one" But now I'm actually very glad that I didn't get married that soon. I think I would have been to young. I can't even imagine being married right now. I'm also glad that I didn't marry him because we really were not right for each other. I was just in denial at the time.

I feel the same way. As much as I loved her. I am glad we didn't get married for both reasons. I am not ready. And I am still confused in my own life let alone being that big of a part of someone elses... And her son would have been the another life that I probably would have confused more at this time...

I believe all things happen for a reason. :D

yeah i have been there -- in situations where things dont go how they were expected. they key word here is EXPECTED. now i am a different person because of these experiences... i would never have expectations or believe that i was moving anywhere with anyone until i saw the documentation regarding the apartment rental and the plane tickets. about marriage, i wouldnt expect anything until the actual proposal took place. words are very weak compared to actions. it is so easy to say you want something & it takes no energy... making something happen is where you have to put in effort. some people use words to get what they want, telling someone you can see yourself with them in the future is an easy way to schmooze your way into getting what you want...

so, the moral of the story is, dont have expectations and you will never be let down.

Originally posted by Destiny

i found myself talking about 2 past relationships that never got to the point where i would have liked them to have ended up. We never did a lot of things we planned to do, etc. I found myself missing what never did happen, the things we missed out on..more then the things that we actually did.

Both relationships though, were interesting to say the least and we did have great times.

Things sound good in theory and when you "plan" them, it's more inviting.. If you never get to follow through, you kinda wonder what would/could have happened..... I follow you....:)

Originally posted by SPYGIRL

True, but regret has such a bad connotation to it.....

it does, thats why i didnt use it

idk i found a letter that i wrote to someone, a very heart felt letter

and it got me thinking about all of the plans we had, that we never did.

however it is true that some things happen for a reason, im just curious as to what would have happened if things turned out differently. i felt a weird sort of sadness that some of those things didnt happen.

it is true doubleplay, maybe those things werent meant to be with him, but they will be with someone else.

thanks guys:tongue: ;)

it does, thats why i didnt use it

idk i found a letter that i wrote to someone, a very heart felt letter

and it got me thinking about all of the plans we had, that we never did.

however it is true that some things happen for a reason, im just curious as to what would have happened if things turned out differently. i felt a weird sort of sadness that some of those things didnt happen.

it is true doubleplay, maybe those things werent meant to be with him, but they will be with someone else.

thanks guys:tongue: ;)

Spygirl says I love you :love2::D :D No need to worry, things happen for a reason, even if it takes you a while to realize why, it's all worth it in the end..... No matter what, you always will be the one who walks away with with a smile......:)

thats me right now and i dont know what to do :confused::blank: