Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drama - Goes Here

therunner

Originally posted by ez-e

I hate that I missed dj Rap at Buzz this past sat, because I chose to hook up with this chick from PA. The prob is that she already called more then 4 times since sunday!!!!! She is a spyco!!!!

Why do girls are so hooked on phones?

:blown:

you didnt happen to meet this girls from PA on 16th street in DC, and she happened to be wearing high heels and a leather mini skirt with lots of make up....not that i would know anything about that...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ez-e

I hate that I missed dj Rap at Buzz this past sat, because I chose to hook up with this chick from PA. The prob is that she already called more then 4 times since sunday!!!!! She is a spyco!!!!

Why do girls are so hooked on phones?

:blown:

You hooked up with a spy from Pennsylvania? :confused:

Originally posted by zaguero

What's wrong with ham sandwiches:confused:

Well, Shady IS the self-proclaimed second coming of Christ, and Christ was a Jew, so you'll still go to hell for eating swine, but this time, Shady's gonna send you there personally.

Jesus II: He's back. He's Korean. He's fucking pissed.

Originally posted by velvetgoldmire

Well, Shady IS the self-proclaimed second coming of Christ, and Christ was a Jew, so you'll still go to hell for eating swine, but this time, Shady's gonna send you there personally.

I'm sure it's ok to eat dogs :rolleyes:

Originally posted by velvetgoldmire

You are banned from my board! Do you know who you are dealing with? I am the godfather of the internet!

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

DEAR EVERYONE,

I AM WRITING THIS IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I AM A LAZY FUCK. I KNOW IT LOOKS LIKE I AM YELLING AT YOU, AND I AM, BECAUSE I AM THE GREATEST POSTER CP HAS EVER SEEN.

SO IN CONCLUSION (I KNOW THAT I MADE NO POINTS, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO GET TO THE CONCLUSION, BECAUSE I AM THE GREATEST POSTER CP HAS EVER SEEN), PLEASE REMEMBER TO RAT EACH OTHER OUT, AND PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU REALIZE THAT I AM THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST, AND THAT IS WHY I WRITE TO YOU IN ALL CAPS.

PS. IF I SEE ANY OF YOU WITH GLOWSTICKS, I WILL CALL THE POLICE ON YOU.

lmfao

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

this has to be one of the funniest things i've ever read on cp

Originally posted by Kuro

The real Jesus would have had more luck at Sonar on Friday.

You doubt me? You are banned too! I invented the @ sign, motherfucker! Tell me this, how are you going to send e-mails when I take that away from you?

Pretty soon, I will have banned everyone from my board. And I can post all by myself! Because I love myself more than anything!

Originally posted by vicman

you didnt happen to meet this girls from PA on 16th street in DC, and she happened to be wearing high heels and a leather mini skirt with lots of make up....not that i would know anything about that...

nah!! she was wearing almost nothing but no! she came over with some friends for the weekend!!

thank god she went back!!!

:flame::frust:

Guest jroo

BUT I WOULD LIKE TO GET TO THE CONCLUSION, BECAUSE I AM THE GREATEST POSER CP HAS EVER SEEN)

dude, you dont have to tell us, we know.

Guest jroo

Did you at least get to watch? It's always fun to watch Lesbytarians.

was that the girl with the socks on her arms???

Did you at least get to watch? It's always fun to watch Lesbytarians.

I have always wanted to be a lesbetarian. I started to study lesbetatianism a few years back but just couldn't get the hang of it. The language is the hardest, I couldn't roll my tongue the way you're supposed to.