Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where's Pete Tong?

i know pete tong's done a lot for the music industry, but i saw him spin twice at last year's WMC at Opium Garden and he was unbelievably disappointing. He'd play really cheesey music and wouldn't even mix it. if he did mix it, he'd only mix it for 15 seconds, tops. i was expecting more. is he always like this? :confused:

i saw him in ibiza this summer at pacha...he was OK...he was awesome at Centro Fly for the Essential Mix...hes a great crowd motivator...his selection sometimes is chessy...doesnt really play anything too mind blowing, just basically floorfillers...his parties are always a sick time though...ive seen him last year at Nikki beach in miami, in Ibiza twice this summer....once was at pacha and once was for the essential selection which is his radio show on Friday nights in the UK (Friday afternoons in the US)....even though theres some cheese tunes, he pumps u up and gets u threw it....he is playing thursday night of the conference too if u check on his section of the radio 1 webpage

www.bbc.co.uk/radio/dance

click on pete tong and then click on gig dates.

• 2 weeks later...