Clubplanet Nightlife Community

men, would u?

nympho69

Originally posted by atomicapples

if i was stupid, and thats all i can do then yes... whatever is more beneficial to the family...

when im married my family comes first, before what i should do or what i should do.

why does someone have to be stupid to do that?

Originally posted by nympho69

would u take the traditional role of the woman

like staying home with the kids, cooking and cleaning

while ur wife went to work?

Sure I would !!! But on one condition.... She's gotta give me some friggin credit cards for "shopping" while she's away slaving for more moolah !!

If she wont...then, no deal !! I aint cleaning no pissin/shitting brats just for the priviledge of sitting in a nice house !! Fuck that!!

I'll do construction if it comes to that... :D

Originally posted by magellanmax

If she wont...then, no deal !! I aint cleaning no pissin/shitting brats just for the priviledge of sitting in a nice house !! Fuck that!!

I hope you're kidding...

women have been doing that foever with little or no compensation or recognition. Some do it alone with no male support whatsoever while holding down another full time job outside the home...

but like i said I hope you're kidding...

Originally posted by magellanmax

Sure I would !!! But on one condition.... She's gotta give me some friggin credit cards for "shopping" while she's away slaving for more moolah !!

:laugh:

Originally posted by cintron

that assumes i get married... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

if i did, the answer would be maybe... like if i could run a business from home and wrench on my car in the garage, swim in the pool, cook some steaks and chill on the couch.

Yeah, I'd definitely need something on the side also to keep me occupied on top of taking care of the kids and stuff. It'd be hard, but if I had that, then I'd say maybe . .

Originally posted by nympho69

would u take the traditional role of the woman

like staying home with the kids, cooking and cleaning

while ur wife went to work?

I would, but I would save my wifes money and invest it into a business for myself, something to double the income of our household. I can't just moooch of my wifey!

Originally posted by solbeam

I hope you're kidding...

women have been doing that foever with little or no compensation or recognition.

For one, thats the beauty of the changing times...women dont have to do that anymore !! But sadly enuff, most still put themselves in the same situation. We all know some girl/woman who married a guy coz she thought he would be a good "provider" (whatever the hell that means). And the same girl would complain passionately of being treated as household fixture and not as anything more ! I swear there's tons of women who would have married some other guy if he was finacially 'secure' and most wont admit it and will gladly carry the secret to their graves!...but since 'cash talks and bullshit walks' , nothing that comes out of the relationship should come as a surprise. "you reap what you sow"

As for the single women raising families by themselves... thats a whole different thread...those are the women who finally saw what that life was all about and DID something about it--as opposed to those women who are miserable in their lives, but cant afford to ditch the comfy life they have been acustomed to !

Cant have your cake and eat it too....Choose your poison wisely !!

just ma $0.02...