Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did You Hear---no More Brittany @ Nyla????

WOOOAH!!!! NYLA SHOULD HAVE MADE THE CHANGE EARLIER. WHOEVER'S IN CHARGE NOW HAS GOT THE PLACE SLAMMIN ON SATURDAYS!!!! I went last Saturday and stayed for almost 5hrs. It's so much entertainment they have now. It's pretty cool. Guess they're trynig to show Brittany how to run a club the real way lol.

I'll be there again Nyla.

-Cindy P.

IF BRITTANY STILL OWNED IT, THEY'D PROBABLY BE SHUT DOWN BY NOW. I DON'T CARE WHAT ANY SAYS, THE PLACE IS PRETTY COOL NOW. THEY HAVE MODELS, DANCERS, AND THEY EVEN GIVE FREE JELLO SHOTS. I THINK THAT'S THE PART I LIKE THE MOST LOL- - I GOT DRUNK OFF OF LIKE 3 JELLO SHOTS...

YEP- - REALLY. 5HOURS.!!

Originally posted by koderedpromo

WOOOAH!!!! NYLA SHOULD HAVE MADE THE CHANGE EARLIER. WHOEVER'S IN CHARGE NOW HAS GOT THE PLACE SLAMMIN ON SATURDAYS!!!! I went last Saturday and stayed for almost 5hrs. It's so much entertainment they have now. It's pretty cool. Guess they're trynig to show Brittany how to run a club the real way lol.

I'll be there again Nyla.

-Cindy P.

Wow buddy, you're a couple of months late on your reporting.

Stick to going out and getting wasted, k?

-iliana

;)

IF BRITTANY STILL OWNED IT, THEY'D PROBABLY BE SHUT DOWN BY NOW. I DON'T CARE WHAT ANY SAYS, THE PLACE IS PRETTY COOL NOW. THEY HAVE MODELS, DANCERS, AND THEY EVEN GIVE FREE JELLO SHOTS. I THINK THAT'S THE PART I LIKE THE MOST LOL- - I GOT DRUNK OFF OF LIKE 3 JELLO SHOTS...

YEP- - REALLY. 5HOURS.!!

. . . ?? . . Jello Shots? . . What are we?? At a high school kegger? . . . :smoke: . .

YEP- - REALLY. 5HOURS.!!

If you don't care what anyone says, than why are you posting on this board for?

Then again you posted all in CAPS too, and even 'LOL' at your own comment....

peace