Clubplanet Nightlife Community

am i fat...

dgmodel

believe me I know. I've dealt with it for years - it's always the skinny ones who ask that. Mostly coz girls who are heavier tend to be comfortable with that fact.

for once i just want to blurt out "yeah you're getting really chunky lately" and see what happens.

If they ask me that question, I reply: "Yes, quite . . . " . . Then an argument usually ensues. I don't allow women to intellectually whore me anymore, so I'm quite blunt with my responses to their blantant fishing for compliments . . .

There USED to be one chick that could get away with it, but not anymore . .

. . Same goes with the 'Does my ass look fat?' number. Chances are I'm gonna reply 'yep, it should be given its own zipcode' . . in perfect deadpan . .

...i usually give 'em one of these...

:rolleyes:

...and they get the message...most of the women i hang with dont ask that shit...or if they do, its once in a blue moon and i turn it into a joke...or at times, i'll randomly ask them "...what about me...you think i'm chubby...i mean really... look at my thighs...

fuck those fat bitches! i don't stand for it, unless it's an honest question from a friend, that expects an honest answer. one friend of mine who is about 5'3" and around 105, asks me constantly and i tell her every time..."yes, your thighs are huge" she's a beautiful girl that has a problem with her image. i can't be that person to serve as support for someone else's weak ego. i have issues of my own to deal with.

Originally posted by clubkat

shall i spread them there cheeks for easy insertion?. . .

oh wait. . .its just a smack im getting right? :D

;) more like a slap...

you know, the sound of wet skin slapping. just bend over a lil more baby so i can really get all the way into that fat ass ;)

"i mean, it looks good, you could still work a little on it though there and there, you working out regularly?"

thing with this low self esteem is, when you say them they look GREAT you don´t lift them up to your level, you pull yourself DOWN to her level in her mind.

"jesus, he says i look great, either he just wants my pussy and is lying, he has really bad taste or he is not used to be around HOT women AT ALL". either way, you´re fucked. so just validate their perception and change topic.

i hate that type of question ...

my friends re very skinny and they are always in the mirror saying im very fat i need to make diet :eek:

come on is really annoying for me that stupid comments i dont know why they complain that much when they are so fucking skinny .....

anyway if im fat i wold do exersise and diet i wont be around asking if im fat or not .....

Originally posted by tastey

"i mean, it looks good, you could still work a little on it though there and there, you working out regularly?"

thing with this low self esteem is, when you say them they look GREAT you don´t lift them up to your level, you pull yourself DOWN to her level in her mind.

"jesus, he says i look great, either he just wants my pussy and is lying, he has really bad taste or he is not used to be around HOT women AT ALL". either way, you´re fucked. so just validate their perception and change topic.

:clap:...i love this guy...:clap: