Clubplanet Nightlife Community

would u cheat on your partner IF...

petp

there was no way you would ever get caught?

and just to make it interesting...

for the guys; lets say the girl u did the humpty with was jenna jameson, for the gurls; the guy u did the humpty with was antonio ssbbato jr.

(or whomever else you think is the hottest male/female around)

Originally posted by entheogen808

not right now...i'm in a committed relationship with a girl that keeps me satisfied in every way. what would be the point of that?

would i like to look and touch? yeah...but that's not cheating. i would have no problem with telling my girl that.

Waiiiiiit a minute there- touching's not cheating???

BTW, got your pm- sounds good...

touching as in feeling on some booty and maybe boobies. like a lap dance in a strip club. but only if it were someone really hot. shakira, mariah, brooke burke, janine, more named at a later date.

A strip club, that's a little different. Although I personally wouldn't let that fly either, unless of course I was there too.

But do you really think you're gonna get a lap dance from Shakira at some titty bar? :laugh2::tongue:

no, not really.

cheated on someone once and felt very bad about it, broke it off...if you're unhappy with your partner and want to fuck around, then just save both of you the trouble of possible conflicts in the future and part ways...easy and simple.

Originally posted by tastyt

A strip club, that's a little different. Although I personally wouldn't let that fly either, unless of course I was there too.

But do you really think you're gonna get a lap dance from Shakira at some titty bar? :laugh2::tongue:

it's my fantasy...so yeah, all those chicks would be there...the whole thread is hypothetically asking about if you wouldn't get caught, jenna jameson, etc...it's all about the fantasy.

it's my fantasy...so yeah, all those chicks would be there...the whole thread is hypothetically asking about if you wouldn't get caught, jenna jameson, etc...it's all about the fantasy.

Ohhh ok, now I gotcha, lol.

Originally posted by petp

there was no way you would ever get caught?

and just to make it interesting...

for the guys; lets say the girl u did the humpty with was jenna jameson, for the gurls; the guy u did the humpty with was antonio ssbbato jr.

(or whomever else you think is the hottest male/female around)

damn at first i was gonna say no

then u say my absolute favorite, antonio

my response

a boyfriend, fuck it i'll cheat

but if i was in something serious, like marriage

hell no

I'd have to say that I would never cheat.

It always comes around, no matter how slick and suave you are.

I think the reason why most guys cheat, is simply becuase when we are going out with someone, we are more confident and secure, have no need to impress any gals at the club..hence we are noticed by more ladys.

And when there are more "potentials" the male psyche makes exceptions to their normal moral rules, and tap dat asss..

So class, the lesson today is...

Dont go out for McDonald's when you have DiGiorno at home...you know what Im saying...exactly...:laugh: