Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rui Da Silva Crobar Miami 03.14.03

kismet

this thread wasn't posted to trash a club and then promote yours.

you are advertising an upscale venue, to me that is not very classy.

who proof reads your flyers for errors. isn't your website that jumps

off the page at you mispelled??????

is it matixtheclub.com or matrixtheclub.com

get some class

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by kismet

this thread wasn't posted to trash a club and then promote yours.

you are advertising an upscale venue, to me that is not very classy.

who proof reads your flyers for errors. isn't your website that jumps

off the page at you mispelled??????

is it matixtheclub.com or matrixtheclub.com

get some class

not my flyers...

though its my party... long story, and if you know anything about the saleen, i have no class...

i can't say that crobar is better because I have never been to matix i mean matrix. but I am sure that it is no different than baja beach club or any other

venue that has tried to make a mold from the miami nightlife and ended up failing.

Who travels to lauderdale? don't get me wrong the there are some real music heads in the city but where do they really spend their time? Hopefully the guy that turned this thread into a club bash will come back saying that it's a long story not his control

over the place but his party, but still tag his flyer for the venue and add "make sure you tell....... sent you". I wonder where that will get you? this is supposed to be athread about RUI DA SILVA NOT PROMOTING SOME PLACE NO ONE HAS HEARD OF!!!!!!! LAst good thing to happen to broward was bobby brand's chilli pepper unfortunately.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by kismet

this is supposed to be athread about RUI DA SILVA NOT PROMOTING SOME PLACE NO ONE HAS HEARD OF!!!!!!! LAst good thing to happen to broward was bobby brand's chilli pepper unfortunately.

not sure if you realize that the flyers you see are in my sig, i didn't post them in your thread... newbie...

we turned the old chillie pepper down....

we choose matrix for the size...

this month alone

george acosta

jr vasquez

oscar g

peter Reuopher (sp)

will all play lauderdale....

also we are not recreating sobe in lauderdale. We are simply taking lauderdale and adding good music... :idea:

Dude...both you guys are stupid idiots...if you look at each others flyers or whatever...you would clearly see that both of your parties are a MONTH APART..NOT ON THE SAME day...! so quit bickering and just advertise...

BTW- Just so you know...FUCK Rui De Silva...the new space opens that day..and everyone who is anyone is gonna be there...not some fucked up club like Crobar...pshh

Peace.:D:tongue::laugh::cool:

Originally posted by spacecadet888

BTW- Just so you know...FUCK Rui De Silva...

bro...De Silva does nasty tracks...i dont think thats fair to say about De Silva....trash the guy posting not the Dj...i for one AM NOT going to this party...De Silva and Castelli will be doing another party that week together....i will def. be there for that one....:D

You're all such a bunch of fucking kids with waaaaay too much free time on your hands to spend on this site talking shit of each other... This guy "kismet" was just posting a not to announce the booking at Crobar of a highly known and respected DJ / producer and the only thing you low lifes can do is debate wether Crobar is a better or worse club than another. If you guys are DJs you should be spending more time practicing until you get Rui's talent or success and if you're not DJs then do something else like getting laid or enjoy the best nightlife this country has to offer. Whatever!!

hey jesse i was just messing around wiht the whole fuck rui de silva post...Touch me was an awesome track..and im sure more will follow in time...but there is no way im going to that party when 34 opens!

damn ur hitting every party at Space 34??? u truly are a Space Cadet:tongue: ...i am hitting another party with De Silva and Castelli...i get to hear both of them and other great Dj/Producers...;)

BTW- Just so you know...FUCK Rui De Silva...the new space opens that day..and everyone who is anyone is gonna be there...not some fucked up club like Crobar...pshh

Peace.:D:tongue::laugh::cool:

So thats the date now of Space 34 opening:confused:

didnt mean to take this thread in another direction but couldnt take it any longer I constantly see this "Saleen" character going off on other dj's and other parties like he's the fucking authority on music and clubbing anyone that is a little more knowledgable and shall I say discriminating would choose Rui Da Silva over Oscar G ( aside from the fact that (RDS) is a great producer and doesnt play here very often) and yes, maybe I am being a little harsh on Mr. Gaetan but he does not do it for me and alot of other people that I know. Everyone has a preference and everyone is different but it seems to me that alot of or most of the people that go to Space are fucking droids and arent very open minded (case in point) Dj Three and Mr. C this Friday. Out of every set I heard last year which includes Sander K, Satoshie,Sasha Lawler and many others, the set which I enjoyed the most was Mr C playing at Living room to a small handful of people. Everyone wants to go see the huge names and thats fine but alot of good talent gets overlooked especially in Space. I guess its better that way I would rather go hear someone like Mr C and Three play anywhere else but Space........ nuff said

Originally posted by telex

didnt mean to take this thread in another direction but couldnt take it any longer I constantly see this "Saleen" character going off on other dj's and other parties like he's the fucking authority on music

and yes, maybe I am being a little harsh on Mr. Gaetan but he does not do it for me and alot of other people that I know.

it seems to me that alot of or most of the people that go to Space are fucking droids and arent very open minded (case in point)

I guess its better that way I would rather go hear someone like Mr C and Three play anywhere else but Space........

1) again..i have said this once..i will say it 100 times...if ur beef is with Saleen...attack Saleen

2) yes u were VERY HARSH on Oscar G (in my opinion)...u might know alot of people that dont like him...but i bet i know MORE people that do like him...case in point BILLBOARDS TOP TEN?? ring a bell?? it should he has had many of his production in the top ten for many weeks...i guess he must be doing something right...

3) i go to Space...am i droid? or a sheep? i enjoy DHM, Miguel Migs, Darren Emerson, Rui de Silva, Marcelo Castelli, Lee Burridge, King Britt, Layo and Bushwacka...but i guess i am a droid

4) better for those who wanna see Mr. C (which i also enjoy much of his production work)...Maze is great place to hear this man...i am sure he will go off...he is great Producer and from what i hear from many on this board, a great Dj...

u wanna get at Saleen than attack him...not the Dj's that have NOTHING TO DO with his rantings....

didnt mean to take this thread in another direction but couldnt take it any longer I constantly see this "Saleen" character going off on other dj's and other parties like he's the fucking authority on music and clubbing anyone that is a little more knowledgable and shall I say discriminating would choose Rui Da Silva over Oscar G ( aside from the fact that (RDS) is a great producer and doesnt play here very often) and yes, maybe I am being a little harsh on Mr. Gaetan but he does not do it for me and alot of other people that I know.

:nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity:

didnt mean to take this thread in another direction but couldnt take it any longer I constantly see this "Saleen" character going off on other dj's and other parties like he's the fucking authority on music and clubbing anyone that is a little more knowledgable and shall I say discriminating would choose Rui Da Silva over Oscar G ( aside from the fact that (RDS) is a great producer and doesnt play here very often) and yes, maybe I am being a little harsh on Mr. Gaetan but he does not do it for me and alot of other people that I know. Everyone has a preference and everyone is different but it seems to me that alot of or most of the people that go to Space are fucking droids and arent very open minded (case in point) Dj Three and Mr. C this Friday. Out of every set I heard last year which includes Sander K, Satoshie,Sasha Lawler and many others, the set which I enjoyed the most was Mr C playing at Living room to a small handful of people. Everyone wants to go see the huge names and thats fine but alot of good talent gets overlooked especially in Space. I guess its better that way I would rather go hear someone like Mr C and Three play anywhere else but Space........ nuff said

Well, <insert R2-D2 impersonation here>! Count me in, I'm a fucking droid too. The crowd in general is usually fairly open-minded. No matter who is on the decks, people are usually having a good time, unless the DJ blatantly cannot drive the crowd.

You slag on Oscar G, which is your right. But you fail to back it up with some concrete facts. Does he trainwreck a lot? (No, and that's a fact...), is his style too hard for you? Back it up with a coherent criticism. For example, I'm not a hip-hop fan, but I'll give credit to Jam Master J (RIP) for having supreme turntable skills. I'm not really into breaks, but my friend DJFX is quite good at mixing them...or DJ Craze, who is probably the most technically skilled turntablist in the country right now, what with 3+ DMC awards and all.

Mr. C's set at The Living Room was alright, but the venue is horrid. Bad sound, substandard lighting, and at least on that night, a questionable crowd. It was a shame to see a good DJ like him waste his time in that place. You're in for a shock when you get to Maze then, the venue holds four times as many people, some of whom may be droids! You may just be surrounded by clueless people!

btw-

heres my wmc schedule :-D

Tuesday- LEVEL

Lineup:

Main Room - Monk from Rabbit in the Moon, Super Star DJ Keoki, Joeski, Dave Aude, Wish FM, Gavin hardkiss, Noel Sanger plus special celebrity guest appearance by Brittany Andrews.

2K3 Global Alliance Artists Showcase - Alchemy, Ralphie C, IXL / Geometrix (2X2x4 TURNTABLIST), Chris Savior, J-Smooth / Tybal / Rubix qube / SWITCH (4X2x4 dnb set), Tristan Newton & Vass, Myke D, MC.D.A Jay, DL & Wit.

DAMN Artists Showcase - Plastic Angel, OS/2, Hardware, Jelo, Scott Stubbs, David Padilla, Robert Oleysyck.

Drum and Bass and Breaks Artists- MC's TC IZLam, Armanni, J-Messinian, Sharpness, Mis-tyand DJs Kenny Ken, John B, AK 1200, L Double, Starchild, Myster Mason, Armen, Vega, Continuous Solution, Fuzzy Logic, Infinite.

International Artists Showcase - Deep C, Randall Jones, Keri, Chris Udoh, Hito, Mark Pappas, Rodrigo Ramirez, James Miller Junior.

Wednesday- SPACE34

Lineup: MAURO PICOTTO, MARCO CAROLA, DJ REMY, BILL PATRICK, and OLIVIER BERGÉ

Thursday- Union Lounge's Proton Radio Event

Locals Only Terrace: David Alexander (WRGP 88.1FM, Proton Radio/Primal Innuendo/Miami FL) Wes Reed (TherapyMusic.net, Furtive Communications/Jax FL) Darrel Duke (Monaco Recordings, TherapyMusic.net/Jax FL) Stephen Peter Loynaz (Reserved/Miami FL) Kaenow (WRGP 88.1FM, Alphafive.com, NXE/Miami FL)

and THEN on to.....:D

:eek:Dance Valley @ Opium

Lineup: Marco V, Sister Bliss, Michel de Hey, Johan Gielen, Lucien Foort, Remy, Tom de Neef, Laidback Luke, Secret Cinema , Roog, Montana, Erick E, Brian S, Cor Fijneman, Benny Rodriguez, Nick K, Don Diablo, Fausto, Johan Cyber, Misja Helsloot, Astrid, Marcella, Joost van Bellen, Marnix, Alex Arnout, Toni Bass, Javier Naviness * MC’s Marxman, Miss Bunty

* Also Featuring a vj-show by Vision Impossible and the Virtual MC*

Friday- WET GROOVES @ Shellborne Hotel

Lineup: Judge Jules, Tall Paul, Bad Boy Bill, Donald Glaude vs Skribble (Exclusive 2x4 set), Ivano Bellini, JP Rigaud, Mark Lewis

SATURDAY-

Morning-Naked at the pool @ Ritz Hotel Playboy Party...

Lineup: Sure to be the most talked about party of the year. Playboy TV and Scumball 3000 present Phildo and Baby Ren's Naked at the Pool Jam! A poolside party featuring 2 pioneers of Electronic Music: Liam Howlett (the Prodigy) Goldie (Metalheadz) also: MC Mayonaisse, Phildo, The Rasch, and Baby Renoir (Paris). Playboy Playmates, Performance Artists, Mechanical Bulls, BBQ, and lots more! Dress Pool Sexy!

Evening- ULTRA5!!!

Lineup: Confirmed Artists:

RABBIT IN THE MOON (LIVE!),

UNDERWORLD (LIVE!),

PAUL OAKENFOLD, SASHA, JOHN DIGWEED, DEEP DISH, PAUL VAN DYK, TIESTO, HYBRID (LIVE!), TIMO MAAS, ERICK MORILLO, JOSH WINK, MAURO PICOTTO, SEB FONTAINE, JUNKIE XL (LIVE!)

STEVE LAWLER, BAD BOY BILL, ELECTRIC SKYCHURCH (LIVE!),

SANDER KLEINENBERG, MAX GRAHAM, SANDRA COLLINS, DIMITRI (AMSTERDAM), UBERZONE (LIVE!),

DJ DAN, DONALD GLAUDE, HYPER, DAVE SEAMAN, CHRISTOPHER LAWRENCE, LEE BURRIDGE, GEORGE ACOSTA, SIMPLY JEFF, JOHN CREAMER, KEVENS (LIVE!),

PLANET B (LIVE!),

JIMMY VAN M, JOHN DEBO, STEVE PORTER, THE STREETS (LIVE)

feat Mike SKINNER, SEAN CUSICK, JOHN GRAHAM, DAVID WAXMAN, CHRIS FORTIER, JOHNNY DANGEROUSLY, and more to come!

* DRUM & BASS Stage: Roni Size, Goldie , DJ Craze vs Adam F, Andy C vs Bad Company UK, Dara vs Dieselboy vs AK 1200 (Planet of the Drums), Krust vs Die present KamanchiÂ, Ed Rush vs Optical , SS vs Shy FX, DJ Rap vs Wildchild, Total Science vs Baron, Teebee vs Bailey, High Contrast vs Influx Datum, DB vs Reid Speed, Know:el vs Juju, DJ Dazee vs Empress

* WITH MC's: MC Rymetyme, Dynamite MC, MC Tali, MC Questionmark , MC MC , J-Messinian , MC Armanni Spyda, MC Navigator, MC Fearless, TC Islam

CLOSING PARTY- SPACE34

Lineup: Deep Dish (marathon set), plus numerous Yoshitoshi and Shinichi artists TBA

Hell freakin yea!

c3

If 34 opens that day I plan on doing Cro and 34...34 will be open for a gazillion hours, so Cro first and then 34. Cant we just get along!!! Once again SFLA has MORE quality talent than hours to enjoy them.

Jes...when/where is the Rui and Marco party!! if u dig this Ceballos and Chus r going to be at the Townhouse, during WMC...

Carlos has a good schedule...especially Thursday:)

peace

David Alexander

coming soon: Primal Innuendo 4...The drums made me do it

Primal Innuendo 5.