Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Win comps to ARC this saturday: Talla 2XLC, Victor Dinaire, Krafty Kuts, etc.

Post on this thread and you could win a pair of comps. Come up with some interesting/humorous reason why we should give YOU the comps and it might just help your odds. Or not. . . you never know. . . we're pretty moody :tongue: JK

This Saturday, Feb 15 - Talla 2XLC, Victor Dinaire, Krafty Kuts, Gaafar El Mallah & Miss BLiss @ Arc NYC

MAIN ROOM:

2:00am-5:00am

Talla 2xlc (Gatecrasher/ Technoclub, Frankfurt, Germany).

Europe's Pioneer of the Powerful Techno-Trance Phenomenom.

5:00am- Close

Victor Dinaire (Future Progression/ Logic 3000 Records/ BMG, NYC)

America's Answer to the European Trance Movement.

11:00pm-2:00am

Gaafar El Mallah ( www.ezdreamer.com )

Laying down the nastiest opening set. Surely to bring the crowd to the boiling point!

In the Back Room:

The best breaks in town....

Krafty Kuts (Finger Lickin' Records, Against The Grain, FX3/ UK)

Best international Dj at the Austrailian Dance Music Awards....

Miss Bliss (Big Apple Breaks/ NYC)

Currently at the top of the list in Gotham with her special blend of breaks. Shes blowing up!

General Admission

$25

www.arcspace.net

www.victordinaire.com

www.talla.de

www.djmissbliss.com

:bounce:

because last time karfty kuts was in town he played 3 venues:

1) the late Big Apple breaks (RIP) - wed

2) Bar Below in Brooklyn - friday

3) Orchard Bar - sunday

I went to 1 & 2, and you went to #2 with me, and afterwards we went to roxy on a whim and made fun of all the guidos dances until we were exhausted... i would have been at #3 but i think that would have been like 14 days straight of going out and getting 3 hours of sleep each night...

ahhh.... the good 'ol days...

uhhh yeah... anyway... just go ahead and give me those tickets...

(oh, and if need be, i'll give oral treats... :aright: )

;)

I think you should give me a comp because i'm a lonely child stuck in UPSTATE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE New York, I need to test whether or not my UFO's can double as tents for haitian refugees or as a wool hat for Al Roker, and for once i'd like to go to a club that does not smell like stale body odor and chicken.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. Through the Childreach organization, i have been sponsoring a young boy from Mali, named Fousseyni. He lives in a country plagued by such horrible things as measles, poliomyelitis and tetanus, and many other deadly viruses. Through my donations, Fousseyni has recieved all his major vaccinations. But, what he yearns, more than anything, is a chance to come visit our beautiful city we call New York. I have paid for a plane ticket, and my new young friend is going to be arriving here on Saturday night. He just recently informed me of his love for electronic music, more specifically for legendary trance Dj, Talla 2xlc! I thought it would be a nice gesture if me and him went to Arc this coming Saturday to see his favorite DJ, considering trance doesn't find it's way to Mali very often. Unfortunately, my funds are lacking, due to the airfare, and accomidations for Fousseyni. Any help from you generous folks at Clubplanet would be much appreciated. You will be making a young boy's dream come true.

166034176.jpg

You should give them to me because I never heard any of these fucks.Plus I have nothing else to do.Even if you don't give them to me,I still will not give a fuck. I don't give a fuck for the simple reason that if I am still home at 2 AM...I could still catch the chocolate battle on Iron Chef.

So consider me because I really do not give a fuck anyhoo.

:)

It is imperative that you give me these comps because, unfortunately, I have a genetic defect commonly known as a "TAIL" and Arc is the only club dark enough where I can dance without being noticed. I have put all my money towards corrective surgery for this and cannot afford tickets, but I still have a ways to go . Until then, I would really like to go to ARC and DANCE MY TAIL OFF!:D