How Old Is Everyone On Cp???

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by drmoxx

hang in there stiffler,

9 more years and we'll be partying at 40

Im sure we will.....................Fuck it, never too old to go out and have fun. And anyone who thinks otherwise has themselves considered dead already..

Fyi-its eight years for me in a month:D

Thank god doubleplay is older than me.sorry Bob

Originally posted by stiffler

Im sure we will.....................Fuck it, never too old to go out and have fun. And anyone who thinks otherwise has themselves considered dead already..

sticky, you look soo good for age so shut it :tongue:

Originally posted by stiffler

8 years and 5 months for me

Originally posted by siciliagirl

24.....wish i was 2 years younger cuz the other night i was looking at pictures and i was actually pretty in those pictures....my face is getting older looking and i was used to having a baby face wtf happened???? i need a good plastic surgeon...

Call Michael Jackson and use his plastic surgeon. It did wonders for him. :rolleyes:

BTW, You're on crack if you think you need plastic surgery. :)

Originally posted by piro8

Call Michael Jackson and use his plastic surgeon. It did wonders for him. :rolleyes:

BTW, You're on crack if you think you need plastic surgery. :)

thanks cream puff......but seriously, i hate bad changes....and i'm not one of those people that thinks i'm fat when i'm not...na mean? i think i just need to drink more water and use special creams....

Originally posted by prettyricky

Didnt see you post your age youngin!!!! Your secret is safe with me. See ya soon, call me!

After i fell down and Broke my hip they told me i had cateract's and they gave me a walker. I think after this next birthday im going to hit the early bird special and move to Del Bocca Vista in Florida and break out the old patten leather shoe's..Ahhhh nothing like being a senior citizen!!!!!:) :) :)

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

After i fell down and Broke my hip they told me i had cateract's and they gave me a walker. I think after this next birthday im going to hit the early bird special and move to Del Bocca Vista in Florida and break out the old patten leather shoe's..Ahhhh nothing like being a senior citizen!!!!!:) :) :)

Fuck all that shit, you party with the best of them still!!!!, You arent old, you dont look it or act it, Party like you are 21, thats what I do!!!! The old school big dogs gotta roll out sooon!!!!!!

Originally posted by addicted2drums

where did u learn to type...i'm 2 years younger...not TOO :laugh:

and i will get the prestigious vegas trooper award!

Did u forget where i graduated from...SPHS...Any questions....Will see if ur still standing after vegas.....I think i'll be taking the award in Vegas:finger: