Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is anyone buggin out with this heightened security shit

quoth

....cause im sure not.

i just got up from my sleep from working last night and am gonna go get myself another one of them 3 foot tall yard glasses of guinness...this way i can take whatever the terrorists have to offer and still die happy with my guinness.

not bad logic huh?

:laugh:

anyhow...you all need to fuckin loosen up if this shit is giving u too much anxiety.

i heard WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much negativity at work last night from tha brothas and the sistas.

At any consultation try doing what i do for those who do worry:

Just live everyday as if it were yer last and do everthing and anything u can without regrets cause terrorists or not....2 things u can not escape in life are:

death and taxes.

Originally posted by berniec

look at it all this way, if they drop 'the bomb' do you really think that duct tape around your windows and the 2 gallons of water you just bought is going to help you :idea:

What are u saying that all this duct tape and plastic i bought are going to be no help to me.:woah:

fuck a lot of terrorists.

i'm going to drink, i'm going to masturbate and dammit i'm going to listen to house music just like i fucking always do.

if they blow up half the east coast, they had better kill me because if they don't, the first thing i'm doing after i yank my ass out of the rubble and drink a 40, is go kill some fucking towelheads in THEIR own backyard.

Like i said in another post all this duct tape and shitty plastic these people are buying just isnt gunna cut it...all over the news tonight every channel said the plastic wouldnt work...this guy even spent like $300 on plastic to cover his whole fuckin' house...these people are ridiculous i guess they just wanna buy it to feel safe but ntohing is gunna keep them safe when the u.s. is hit with nuc's the will eat through your skin let alone cheap plastic....

I am not worried at all.... it's so stupid how people are getting way overhyped and taking all the "proper precautions." If something dreadful does happen, well it happens, and duct tape and plastic and water and gas masks really aren't going to help you. Despite what may happen, I will continue doing what I do on an everyday, notmal basis.

I work in a hospital in Brooklyn, and everyone is kind of freaking out. Security is not letting anyone in without a hospital ID, and all the nurses were given "cyanide kits" in case of an attack in the subway. Just think, one year and 5 months ago, all this was pretty much unthinkable. Times change.