Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MaD LuV To MY VaLeNTiNe!!~

djmoonshine

Originally posted by djmoonshine

aww im a little kiddie and you belong in a fuckin nursing home you old ass mutherfucker. talkin about don't hate. . . lemme ask you a question... what am i hating there??? yer good looks? yer dope body? your amazing intellect? yeah. . . . ok. :nono:

i mean really... who even says the weakest link? herb? yup. yer the worst.

and if you don't know my beef, then yer dumber then i give you credit for.

like i said... do us a favor. get rid of yourself. youre a fuckin loser.

"Are we going into Remedy?"

"Nope.......we got the weak link with us"

get the fuck off your high horse here.....you aint shit, never were shit, and wont ever be shit. I see now your complete lack of poise and class which stems from your bi-polar disorder.....subway crackfiends control themselves better than you do.

I dont know if its even worth my time to get into it with you.....you repeat the same shit over and over. Go back to gym class and learn some game to come up with better than popeye, you're a loser, you're a herb......that shits weak and boring

Now go back to bed sweetie and have mommy and daddy tuck you in and read you a bedtime fairytale. Have them tell you the one of the ape-faced Pueto Rican chick who repeats the same weak cut downs and cant take a fuckin joke.

..uuuhh........since i don't really know what's goin on here.......i'll just randomly chime in and divert all attention to me....where it should be.....

....i didn't have a valentine......so i went and got my nosed pierced friday night....then went to some bar and kicked everyone's ass in pool and darts.......i'm crazy like that

Originally posted by misk

....i didn't have a valentine......so i went and got my nosed pierced friday night....then went to some bar and kicked everyone's ass in pool and darts.......i'm crazy like that

...werd....i'll take you on in darts...and nerf basketball if you got the nuggets...

..uuuhh........since i don't really know what's goin on here.......i'll just randomly chime in and divert all attention to me....where it should be.....

:laugh: :laugh:

I can't believe this incredible display of testosterone belongs to a woman. You could've been one of the great one's misk :cool:

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I can't believe this incredible display of testosterone belongs to a woman. You could've been one of the great one's misk :cool:

......a). i AM a great one...if not THE......lol....

..and 2)......did u just call me manish!???!!?:eek:

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I saw you post once that you talk like a man and make love like a woman. That shit was funny as HELL. :laugh: :laugh: I think you were replying to shortbus.

...lol.....u probably mean......party like a man-love like a woman......but i won't lie.......even i surprise myself with the shit that comes outta my mouth sometimes!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by djjonstephen

looky looky

ape girl gets cut on and suddenly goes silent.....mouth must be dry from all the carpet licking

Next time you bring shit to me out of the blue....realize that you're a waste of time.

whos ape girl?:laugh::confused: