1. 1. Ibiza Best Club Poll

• Amnesia
    • DC10
    • El Divino
    • Pacha
    • Privilege
    • Space

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

never been to Ibiza (yet)...but from what i hear Space and Manumission Mondays (is this Privilege?) are some of the best ones...

Jesse you'll never make it to Ibiza, you can't even make it out to Fort Lauderdale...btw I've heard that DC-10 is the best.

You gotta be careful in Ibiza --> there are crackhead clubbers running around in DC shoes dumping Pepsi on James Zabiela! :tongue:

Originally posted by joeygk

Jesse you'll never make it to Ibiza, you can't even make it out to Fort Lauderdale...btw I've heard that DC-10 is the best.

:finger: ....for ur info...i am going to Ft. Laud. tonight to see Jimmy T open up for Oscar G at Matrix...btw--the Ibiza trip will be my present to myself, when i pass the Fl Bar Exam...fewl:tongue:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

:finger: ....for ur info...i am going to Ft. Laud. tonight to see Jimmy T open up for Oscar G at Matrix...btw--the Ibiza trip will be my present to myself, when i pass the Fl Bar Exam...fewl:tongue:

Tell Jimmy I said congrats on the gig.....and you should worry about getting those Law School applications done b4 your start planning post bar exam festivities! :tongue::D

Originally posted by vicman

i havent gone to ibiza and i dont think i ever will because i'm straight edge, not like these other punks posting on this thread :rolleyes:

isnt circo loco @ dc10?

one day, one day...i'll make the holy trip to ibiza

Maybe you can come in my luggage this year! Just made my reservations for my hotel, will be there August 6 - 11th:D

I really liked Pacha because it was so beautiful inside and out, and the people there where first rate, now all I have to get over is the $8 waters:rolleyes: But Amnesia was my favorite night, the club is just so massive and once the crowds subsided a little I was able to dance my little booty off to PvD, yeah baby! This year I want to hit up more of the little bars for before parties and more Bora Bora:cool:

Originally posted by prplhz

Maybe you can come in my luggage this year! Just made my reservations for my hotel, will be there August 6 - 11th:D

I really liked Pacha because it was so beautiful inside and out, and the people there where first rate, now all I have to get over is the $8 waters:rolleyes: But Amnesia was my favorite night, the club is just so massive and once the crowds subsided a little I was able to dance my little booty off to PvD, yeah baby! This year I want to hit up more of the little bars for before parties and more Bora Bora:cool:

i promise i dont weigh a lot, i think i can manage to fit in your luggage :D

awww...i'm so jealous...one day i'll go, one day :(

Originally posted by prplhz

! This year I want to hit up more of the little bars for before parties and more Bora Bora:cool:

This is a growing trend for the island 'Bar Culture' - less people are having a full on 1-2 weeks and more are opting for some nights at some decent bars like KM5, AK Morgana, Naif, Sunset Strip Cafes, Blue Marlin (old Jockey club)

Originally posted by ibizaclubs

This is a growing trend for the island 'Bar Culture' - less people are having a full on 1-2 weeks and more are opting for some nights at some decent bars like KM5, AK Morgana, Naif, Sunset Strip Cafes, Blue Marlin (old Jockey club)

Hey Ibiza,

Was just looking at your cache of Ibiza posters, was wondering how you got all of those? You work there, own a club, are a promoter??:confused: Looking at some of them brings back some unbelievable memories, as I was at some of those shows you ahve the posters for this past summer. Really makes me look forward to the summer of 2003 as the snow is knocking on my front door:( What dates are you going to be in Ibiza this year, or do you live there:shaky:

Hi P,

I don't live out there, 6 months I'm on the island May-November gets too quiet and repetitive outside of those dates.

I do alsorts on the island, bit of DJin, working for clubs etc...the posters I bought over the season from other workers. Alot of time + cash put into collecting them, but it's worth it as they're available nowhere else :)

Cu in the summer!

• 2 weeks later...

Pacha is by far the best club in terms of appearance. Space terrace has the greatest vibe, and Manumission sucks.

Sundays at Space is a great time... can't wait to go back this year. I want to try and make it the full 22 hours.

Originally posted by jimk29

Pacha is by far the best club in terms of appearance. Space terrace has the greatest vibe, and Manumission sucks.

Well said! Couldn't have put it better myself, although this year lookout for Pinup in Playa Den Bossa and the already legendary DC10.

Originally posted by ibizaclubs

Well said! Couldn't have put it better myself, although this year lookout for Pinup in Playa Den Bossa and the already legendary DC10.

I love DC10... definitely want to check out Pinup.