Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So who got laid last night?

I know I didn't.........................

but how many of you spent money on that someone special and either got some in return or didn't?....Just curious to see if this so called holiday really pays off where it counts.......

This question is for both men and woman!

Originally posted by psychosweetie

I did I did;)

This brings up another interesting topic:

Since you have a boyfriend, I am sure he took you out and spent money on you(which is sometimes a prerequisite to giving him some)! Right?

Well here is the real question for all the ladies:

Isn't that prostitution? (please don't throw any large objects at me next time you see me)

Originally posted by stiffler

Since you have a boyfriend, I am sure he took you out and spent money on you(which is sometimes a prerequisite to giving him some)! Right?

are you serious with that comment?!?!??!?!?

Girls enjoy and need sex just as much as guys do....unless I am just different buy my man gets it all the time regardless of who pays!!!! I take him out just as much as he takes me out. I actually do not like it when he pays all the time.....imo

I hope you realize Im just jokin a little to amuse myself. I worked til 5am last night and have been seeing clients since 10:30 this morning..........I am a little tired and just jokin around. But I am glad you are that way, there are a lot of woman who are not!

I hope you realize Im just jokin a little to amuse myself. I worked til 5am last night and have been seeing clients since 10:30 this morning..........I am a little tired and just jokin around. But I am glad you are that way, there are a lot of woman who are not!

I know ;)

damn prudes

are you serious with that comment?!?!??!?!?

Girls enjoy and need sex just as much as guys do....unless I am just different buy my man gets it all the time regardless of who pays!!!! I take him out just as much as he takes me out. I actually do not like it when he pays all the time.....imo

its rare to find a woman like that those are the ones you keep.

o to say you should let them pay but a decent woman isnt easy to find

Well here is the real question for all the ladies:

Isn't that prostitution? (please don't throw any large objects at me next time you see me)

:laugh: Its not prostitution! I bought him stuff too.

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

you are such an ass...................and where have you been i need an opinion O'Wise and Great Sticky

Sorry sweetheart:( I haven't been sitting at my desk so I don't get the IM's, plus I keep the ringer on my phone off to avoid interruptions........I have been so busy working til like 3-4-5am every night:blank: .......but, I will make a special effort to go over to my desk just for you after I finish what I am working on;)

still luv ya though:D

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

Sticky...Its not prostitution. I spend money on Joe too for Valentines Day ( granted it wasnt even CLOSE to the awesome gift I got and all the other romantic stuff he did) :)

awwww .... lucky you.

No Sticky .... i didn't get laid last night but had a real good time trying

Sorry sweetheart:( I haven't been sitting at my desk so I don't get the IM's, plus I keep the ringer on my phone off to avoid interruptions........I have been so busy working til like 3-4-5am every night:blank: .......but, I will make a special effort to go over to my desk just for you after I finish what I am working on;)

still luv ya though:D

its ok Sticky, just call me when you take a break.............

are you going out for Denny sunday??? if so, pass by Euro Lounge in North Arlington and see me before you go there

i miss you!!!!