Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tickets..parties...read...question...

ok...this year is going to be my first time going. and from what people have been telling me about the parties is that tickets are not required. at least for a lot of the clubs. but i noticed on groovetickets.com that quiet a few parties are selling tickets.

for example....the X-MIX party with todd terry, armand van helden is selling tickets and the party with mark farina, marques wyatt and king britt is also selling tickets as well.

so my question is....if we don't buy tickets for those parties now...does that mean we may be out of luck the night of the event??? most people have been telling me to just show up early and getting in shouldn't be a problem. so i'm kinda wondering if i should by tickets for the stuff i want to go to.

what do the experienced people who have been there think??? i'd like to hear from those who know more about this. THANKS!!!

see you all in MARCH!!!!

The choice is yours really. I'm the guy throwing the X-mix party as well as all the other events at Opium. If you have a ticket, you get right in without waiting. Tickets will be available at the door but they are first come first served and you could wait a while. Also, pre-sale tix are cheaper by $5 or $10.

• 1 year later...

Greetings...

Get your tickets for the shows you really want to see as soon as they are available... You get a better price and really won't have to wait in line...

You will wait in line. but it will be a different line for ticket holders only...

like what Club Space does with the 3 day wmc passport tickets...

But you will never know what can happen??? I have seen it all! specially at Nerve 2004 with DJ Digweed spinning.. The place was a mess and you could have been online all day and be the president and they still wasn't letting anyone in... I guess it all depends on who is working the door and how they control things.

What's great about being a ticket holder is you go right to the front to let them know and they will guide you in what to do...

I guess getting there early never hurts, unless you are running late then it can hurt for hours like i have some people tell me how long they have waited online to see a show and some never seen the show... You know the place will be packed.. So preparing with a ticket is your secret weapon this year...

My Top Pick For Best Organization at the Door:

I have to say that Pearl had the most professional door organization in 2004...

Now i know that the club is small but very organized and professional...

For the BIG GUY it goes to Club Space! Because they know what they are dealing with..

Pearl, Space, Crobar, Opium Garden, Mansion

We have been selling tickets on our website for the events that are posted:

Check it out LiveWebcasters.com

Hope this will help..

Later.

Webmastergraz

I agree. I would suggest buying tickets to events you definitely plan on attending. It's just easier to walk right in instead of waiting in line. It's also cheaper most of the time.

Club Space last year had 5 parties, and the pass was for 3 days. 100 bucks for the pass, and depending on when you showed up to space, one event alone could be 100 bucks at the door!

So even if you only wanted to go to one event at space, the pass might've been better!

I would like to hit up other parties, but will definitely have a headliner party as well... for every night.

No Ultra this year...