Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The New Club Space

nexusgroove

I just heard the LP is have some type of problems with permits for the new location, and it may not be open for the WMC!

He wanted to open Both location for the WMC. But I guess not now. Just imagen during the WMC walking from and to the Old Space to the New Space... What a night of Party!

I guess Luis has do start pulling those strings!

GROOVEMIAMI.COM

NEXUSGROOVE

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by nexusgroove

I just heard the LP is have some type of problems with permits for the new location, and it may not be open for the WMC!

He wanted to open Both location for the WMC. But I guess not now. Just imagen during the WMC walking from and to the Old Space to the New Space... What a night of Party!

I guess Luis has do start pulling those strings!

GROOVEMIAMI.COM

NEXUSGROOVE

ummmmmmmmmmmmm NO!

LP told me the same thing about both clubs, months ago, but when i told a space guy about it, he laughed and said no way...

and POD i know what the sound system is!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by milano

Can't wait for the new Space 34 to open. I believe it will become the undisputed #1 club in the US.

BTW, isn't March 8th the opening??:confused::cool:

space will never trump Temps.....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by eddyguerra305

i heard lp is paying his distributers 5 cents for ever maze flyer that his promoters bring back to him.....

gee i wonder y he would do that........

karma always comes back

:finger::bigfinge:

cheap tricks:peeleft:

that is a low blow............ and not called for, LP might be an asshole and books too many trance djs, and too many guest djs from europe, and his staff sucks, and his prices blow and he totaly fucks over og on deck time, and his friendship with ivano is killing the late night scene, and his bartender is stealing and i know it, and the parking sucks, and steffin needs a kick in the balls, and the sound system blows, but LP would not sink that low......

SPACE CRUSHES MAZE FOR ONE REASON ONLY!!!! AND THAT IS LP IS A MIAMI GUY FROM THE SCENE AND KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK HE IS DOING... (aka hiring og and roland) MAZE'S OWNERS ARE FROM DALLAS....... END OF STORY MOVE ON!

NEXO ALPH OR NEXO GEO IS WRONG ON THE SOUND.. but not totaly wrong... i'll hit you up on pms pod tomrrow...

as to the new space being the 'undisputed # 1' - i just want to be the first to dispute that.

the feel of the REAL space will never be matched by the new one. the new space, space 34, is nicer without a doubt, classier i should say, but what most of the people that were really out partying at the orig. space loved it for its darkness and the fact that it wasn't a "pretty club" (i.e. just a place to be seen) and it was about.....MUSIC. period.

unfortunately the vibe has been dwindling for a long time at the orig. space, I'll be the first to say that i miss it...those dark nights in the blue room vip in the first year- untouchable, crazy, & unforgettable- but as they say, all good things come to an end. i think the new space will be catering to the beach crowd more than the serious spacers, trying to make it more crobar/opium like in its appearance, but of course will have bad ass dj's to boot. will be nicer, but i don't think better...

:2guns:

PS- the maze flyer thing sounds EXACTLY like an LP move ! Hey, at 5 cents a pop, i'll start printing them myself and even deliver them to him :laugh:

Originally posted by Shadowz

unfortunately the vibe has been dwindling for a long time at the orig. space, I'll be the first to say that i miss it...those dark nights in the blue room vip in the first year- untouchable, crazy, & unforgettable- but as they say, all good things come to an end

PS- the maze flyer thing sounds EXACTLY like an LP move ! Hey, at 5 cents a pop, i'll start printing them myself and even deliver them to him :laugh:

My thoughts exactly. Don't know about the dirty moves with LP, don't know him myself

"SPACE CRUSHES MAZE FOR ONE REASON ONLY!!!! AND THAT IS LP IS A MIAMI GUY FROM THE SCENE AND KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK HE IS DOING... (aka hiring og and roland) MAZE'S OWNERS ARE FROM DALLAS....... END OF STORY MOVE ON!"

Now im not one to pry.. and maybe im missreading this.. but werent you like.. all about maze a month or so ago?

blah! blah ! when the new spaceeeeeeee opens, LP will still be kicking ass and taking numbers.. ;).............. all the haters are like a PR machine for Space. .........good press is nice, but bad press gets you more attention.. :idea: so keep those PR wheels in motion.. :laugh:

Originally posted by eddyguerra305

i heard lp is paying his distributers 5 cents for ever maze flyer that his promoters bring back to him.....

gee i wonder y he would do that........

karma always comes back

:finger::bigfinge:

cheap tricks:peeleft:

I am astonished. that is going to cost him a lot of money.

But Eddie, why don't start a thread for this instead of hijacking Space's??

Space 34 is a club the whole industry is waiting for. Not just Miami. Have you seen their line-up???? It's sick. Plus they have most of the top DJs with residencies at Space. And by far the best Resident DJ in OG.

PS: GTC can print you 5000 flyers for about $150. That is $.02 profit per flyer, or $100 per $150 invested. :cool: