Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was ARC last night???

It was BANANAS!!!! Would you expect anything less? Saeed and Palash played an aurgasmic set, I was on the floor dancing my ass off and right when Danny came on, Highmay's fine self came up and introduced himself to me. Danny hyped the crowd, and what a crowd it was! It was PACKED for us to be in the midst of a blizzard!!! :) Danny played his usual stuff (crowd-pleasers?), then got REALLY good around 8:30 and hit us with the hard tribal. I think I may have lost a good five pounds last night. LOL

Shout-outs to Neptune and the little sweetie that introduced herself and us (I forget your name!)!! And I can't forget Mike Negron, the love of my aural life....... :D

Highlight of the evening - Danny smelled weed, gets on the mic and says, "I don't know if you heard me the first time, but I asked you to respect the party.....I smell weed......don't make me come out there and get BROOKLYN on you!!"

I was like, NO HE DIDN'T!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I left around 10, because I knew I had to trudge to the subway.....I felt like I was in the North Pole walking down to Canal Street. Came home and crashed, just woke up an hour ago. Was it worth it? FUCK YEAH! Would I do it again? FUCK YEAH!!

OMG I landed at JFK at midnight. Was one of the last planes to get in. I called Palash and was like I am on the ground and on my way to ya. No sooner did I say it than I hear *static* "Ummmmm ladies and gentlemen this is your captain speaking,......seems like we're gonna be sitting here about another hour because there are planes parked at all the gates" *NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

Damn it....But I am glad the Boys rocked it out!

Originally posted by sheendawg

It was BANANAS!!!! Would you expect anything less? Saeed and Palash played an aurgasmic set, I was on the floor dancing my ass off and right when Danny came on, Highmay's fine self came up and introduced himself to me. Danny hyped the crowd, and what a crowd it was! It was PACKED for us to be in the midst of a blizzard!!! :) Danny played his usual stuff (crowd-pleasers?), then got REALLY good around 8:30 and hit us with the hard tribal. I think I may have lost a good five pounds last night. LOL

Shout-outs to Neptune and the little sweetie that introduced herself and us (I forget your name!)!! And I can't forget Mike Negron, the love of my aural life....... :D

Highlight of the evening - Danny smelled weed, gets on the mic and says, "I don't know if you heard me the first time, but I asked you to respect the party.....I smell weed......don't make me come out there and get BROOKLYN on you!!"

I was like, NO HE DIDN'T!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I left around 10, because I knew I had to trudge to the subway.....I felt like I was in the North Pole walking down to Canal Street. Came home and crashed, just woke up an hour ago. Was it worth it? FUCK YEAH! Would I do it again? FUCK YEAH!!

What is this word, aurgasmic , that you speak of??