Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Queens College Closed Tomorrow!

Due to the current weather and road conditions the New Brunswick/Piscataway campus of Rutgers University will be closed on Tuesday, February 18th from 12:01am to 11:59pm. This is an extension of the current closure. Classes

are cancelled and offices will be closed on Tuesday, February 18th. Essential personnel should report to work as scheduled.

god loves me :D i had an exam tomorrow now i don't have to take it until fridayyyyy

Originally posted by mssabina

Due to the current weather and road conditions the New Brunswick/Piscataway campus of Rutgers University will be closed on Tuesday, February 18th from 12:01am to 11:59pm. This is an extension of the current closure. Classes

are cancelled and offices will be closed on Tuesday, February 18th. Essential personnel should report to work as scheduled.

god loves me :D i had an exam tomorrow now i don't have to take it until fridayyyyy

Whoo-hoo!! :D

Tomorrow, if work is cancelled, I'm going up to RU to drink Coronas all day and have snowball fights and go sleighing in Buttlick Park. :laugh:

Just to inform those that think Queens college is for poor minorities...it is actually rated higher then Hofstra and CW post which infact are much more expensive. QC also has their own entrance exams, and is not very easy to get into for over 5 years.

I have had many teachers that have taught classes at NYU as well. It is Queensboro that is way below the standards of Queens College and Nassau Community. Dont judge until you do your research! :D

Originally posted by iliana

For real! Most of those minorities wouldn't be able to ride their bicycles to school! :eek:

Dude, I wouldn't post that shit on a messageboard!!!:idea:

Bwahhha.

-iliana

:D

for real though..i'll piss on u and ur beamer...at least i dont have to lie about where i live and who i am on a fucking message board u degenerate cunt...

im proud to be a QC student...we're rated in the top 8.5% of undergrad colleges in the country...the program im in is one of the most competitive in the country..so i seriously have nothin to be ashamed of...

so come lick my immigrant/minority sack :aright:

damn i had no idea queens college was held in such high regard. i knew nassau cc, cause i went there. but in any case, i enjoy cw post, and do feel i'm getting my money's worth. whatever that means. lol. and for those of u making those immigrant/ minority jokes, your all ignorant and stupid. how much a year is queens college by the way??

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

damn i had no idea queens college was held in such high regard. i knew nassau cc, cause i went there. but in any case, i enjoy cw post, and do feel i'm getting my money's worth. whatever that means. lol. and for those of u making those immigrant/ minority jokes, your all ignorant and stupid. how much a year is queens college by the way??

$1500 a semester...

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

for real though..i'll piss on u and ur beamer...at least i dont have to lie about where i live and who i am on a fucking message board u degenerate cunt...

im proud to be a QC student...we're rated in the top 8.5% of undergrad colleges in the country...the program im in is one of the most competitive in the country..so i seriously have nothin to be ashamed of...

so come lick my immigrant/minority sack :aright:

Ewwww.. I HATE BEAMERS!!!!!!!!!

And no I don't lie about where I live and who I am..But I don't feel the need to right a book on the internet about me, me, me.

Plus, DON"T get your panties in a twist...this is just a messageboard--not channel 7 News jackoff!!

I do have to say, It's sure nice for minorities to go to a good school since most of them can't afford NYU or FORDHAM. So congrats to you buddy!

PS: HOFSTRA UNIVERISTY IS SOOOOO MUCH COOOLER THAN QUEENS COLLEGE!! ;)

-iliana

:laugh:

Originally posted by iliana

Ewwww.. I HATE BEAMERS!!!!!!!!!

And no (MISSING COMMA) I don't lie about where I (EXTRA SPACE) live and who I am..But I don't feel the need to right (IMPROPER WORD CHOICE) a book on the internet about me, me, me.

Plus, DON" (APOSTROPHE NEEDED)T get your panties in a twist...this is just a messageboard--not channel 7 News (MISSING COMMA) jackoff!!

I do have to say, It's sure nice (DON'T YOU MEAN 'IT SURE IS NICE'?) for minorities to go to a good school since most of them can't afford NYU or FORDHAM. So congrats to you (MISSING COMMA - *sigh*) buddy!

PS: HOFSTRA UNIVERISTY IS SOOOOO MUCH COOOLER THAN QUEENS COLLEGE!! ;)

-iliana

There, now you're good to go......I say we get a catalog and see if Hofstra offers remedial English, best of luck to you!

Originally posted by sheendawg

There, now you're good to go......I say we get a catalog and see if Hofstra offers remedial English, best of luck to you!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Look what the cat dragged outta the snow! A ghetto hood rat....

I forgot that I have to PROOFREAD MY RESPONSES BEFORE HANDING THEM IN....... after all this is clubnyc!!!! LOLLLOL

Much time on your hands lately stupid bitch!

-iliana

Originally posted by sheendawg

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Look what the cat dragged out of the snow.... :laugh: Yeah, I'm a hoodrat publisher... :laugh:

I knew I could count on you for a good laugh.....didn't you say you were Cuban-American on another thread? You just like to torture people. :tongue:

I got my whip handy,...my preference is to torture ghetto booty black girls...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Can I Whip you hard while you read "Howl" out loud?? That gets me SOOOOOOOOOOOOO wet!!!!!!!

PS: i'm counting on you to fix my grammaticalll errrrors. Thanks Shaniqua!

-iliana