Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies i need help figuring out this ish...

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

lmao... youre the first person to say that i am too conservative!!! lol...

just from looks

its not like ur walking around with leather pants a see through shirt and ur nipples pierced

carrying a whip in one hand...

anyways, when are u hooking up with somebitch....

Originally posted by nympho69

just from looks

its not like ur walking around with leather pants a see through shirt and ur nipples pierced

carrying a whip in one hand...

anyways, when are u hooking up with somebitch....

:laugh: i have no idea... i think im assed out, (no pun intended) since i dont care for anal, or doggystyle... oh well... :confused:

:laugh: i have no idea... i think im assed out, (no pun intended) since i dont care for anal, or doggystyle... oh well... :confused:

wtf are u talking about

u lost me

anal doggystyle?

where did that come from?

but it is interesting to know

so u dont like doggystyle?

i think thats one of my favorites, haha

and i never said u didnt act crazy

u just dont look it

as soon as u open ur mouth or start smacking phatman's ass

well anyone can see thats not the case...

so episode two begins today... just moments ago... she IM's me, starts off with hi, then few sentences on how she hates school, and etc. then i put in my 2 cents... then shes like i cant talk, illl ttyl... wtf... why bother?

is this like girls ways of trying to break the ice to see if i start IM'ing her, or calling her? or just to keep her on my mind??? is this even a game or am i playing solitaire here and reading too much into this??? (grrrrrrr... just leave me alone please... grrrr...)

so episode two begins today... just moments ago... she IM's me, starts off with hi, then few sentences on how she hates school, and etc. then i put in my 2 cents... then shes like i cant talk, illl ttyl... wtf... why bother?

is this like girls ways of trying to break the ice to see if i start IM'ing her, or calling her? or just to keep her on my mind??? is this even a game or am i playing solitaire here and reading too much into this??? (grrrrrrr... just leave me alone please... grrrr...)

damn now this is reminding me of a similiar situation i was in awhile ago

well my friend whose a psychologist, lol

he told me that this guy probably wants to get together again, however he doesnt want u to have the upperhand

which makes sense cause right when he started imming me i thought i was finally over him

then all the feelings came back and the possibilities as well

but when i would ask him shit like do u have a gf etc he wouldnt answer and was like why do u want to know

long story short he was trying to flip the script on me (haha 80s rap lingo)

well i cant really tell u what u should do

do what u want

but if it were me id tell her to get lost

she's playing games already

why would u want to be played....

Originally posted by nympho69

he told me that this guy probably wants to get together again, however he doesnt want u to have the upperhand

well i cant really tell u what u should do

do what u want

but if it were me id tell her to get lost

she's playing games already

why would u want to be played....

it's all about the upperhand & yes, lots of games. nympho is right. i wouldnt even tell her to get lost, i would block her from sending msgs on aol & i wouldnt speak to people i didnt know unless they could verify their identity. she's probably psycho enough to pull off another identity to try to pry out some conversation... at least if you block her maybe she will get over herself and call you up if she has something to say, then u will find out wtf she wants. if the msging continues you will just wonder why.

..Yeah, I know I'm not a chick, but I'm hittin this one anyways..

. . . Dude, at the risk of sounding like an ass here, a couple of questions if I may (rhetorical) . .

. . How many fucking times have you played the game? . . How many fucking times have you won and lost? . . . You know the fucking score, and you KNOW what women like that are all about . .

. . . We shouldn't have to tell you not to burn yourself on the hot fucking stove, this chick is bad news and YOU KNOW IT . . Theres a reason why you two are no longer together anymore right? . . Think about that reason very carefully . .

. . Was it messy? . . The ending I mean . . Did it get ugly? . . . If it did, you think about that ugliness long and hard, cuz things have a tendency to repeat themselves . .

. . Keep that in mind . . There's better ways to spend your time! . . You are NOT a spring fucking chicken here . . :aright: . . .