Clubplanet Nightlife Community

joeg...phuturephunk (and yer sn's), smokesum, anyone...

quoth

Come fight with me.

I so don't wanna go finish shoveling this fuckin huge ass driveway of mine.

I need amusement.

well..ok ill start:

joeg-yer a jobless nothing

phuturephunk-yer nothing as well

smokesum-yer a roided up nothing

ok there.

so i have set a foundation.

i shall return.

Originally posted by joeg

lol... i'm actualy a pale, meaty, jobless nothing...

:tongue:

yea i knew that.

well im a tall pale lanky McFuckstick®

ugh...im going out to shovel fuck this...this clubplanet has fallen off a longggggggggggggg time ago.

Our Bitch Bouts® were actually legendary and fun when u think about it.

"Coming dear"

ok my shovel is calling me.

i shall return.

I was thinking about this the other day. Seriously though you JNCO jean wearing pasty white thinks he can DJ mick, why not stop typing complaints, and put those PS skills to work. What da fuck did I train you for?? I know your sister gave me head in exchange for teaching you but..come on! And you Joeg, stop sitting around doing internet searches on Radiohead songs, and make yourself worthwhile. If its that hard for you to conjure up something by yourself, then take that piece of shit fisher price car of yours and drive it to Merry ol Harrison and brainstorm with that washed up, thinks hes smart, ugly avatar cocksucker Phunk and brainstorm together. ughhhh

:confused: wheres Highmay when you need him

Originally posted by smokesum

I was thinking about this the other day. Seriously though you JNCO jean wearing pasty white thinks he can DJ mick, why not stop typing complaints, and put those PS skills to work. What da fuck did I train you for?? I know your sister gave me head in exchange for teaching you but..come on! And you Joeg, stop sitting around doing internet searches on Radiohead songs, and make yourself worthwhile. If its that hard for you to conjure up something by yourself, then take that piece of shit fisher price car of yours and drive it to Merry ol Harrison and brainstorm with that washed up, thinks hes smart, ugly avatar cocksucker Phunk and brainstorm together. ughhhh

:confused: wheres Highmay when you need him

or tunnel "i think i know underground rap music cause I listen to Non-Phixion and have a Rawkus poster on my wall" bandit for that matter

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Take a fucking walk if you have no contribution.

I always have the same problem, but with all the post whores on here it's unavoidable..everyone wants to chip in their 2 cents while at the same time wasting electrons and saying nothing of any reedeeming value..at least be funny