Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Georgeacousta appreciation thread

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I made him up. I was bored. Everyone keeps complaining about his eyes. I'm thinking maybe I should change my avatar to somebitch with her eyes moving.

LOL

you're okay in my book......and that's saying a lot because i can be very critical. i've been to a LOT of other MB and i will say in all honesty, you are waay more kewl than some of the other moderators.....not to mention cute :)

Originally posted by somebitch

stop kissing his ass u pansys. hes a prick. :blank::rolleyes:

Somebitch do you have a crush on GA2? Come clean, you can tell us. Although GA2 choice of djs sucks, he is a good kid out for a good laugh. Nothing wrong with that!

And if you dont like him because he is a ball buster, than you'd hate me too... beware my Photoshop skills are just as strong.

Originally posted by njdionysus

Somebitch do you have a crush on GA2? Come clean, you can tell us. Although GA2 choice of djs sucks, he is a good kid out for a good laugh. Nothing wrong with that!

And if you dont like him because he is a ball buster, than you'd hate me too... beware my Photoshop skills are just as strong.

ur a feg and you dont know skillz... that shit is childrens games.

btw george, thanx for making me look like jacko.