Clubplanet Nightlife Community

9/11 Terrorist Only Gets 15 Years!!

there all fucking dead, and it would matter if you gave them life, they would kill themselves and be proud of it, jail time is def not for terrorists, believe me those fucks are just a bunch of sick individuals and would matter if they got 2 or 200 years in prison

Oh hell yeah , The officers in the prison will be the "booty bandits"

i hope those bastards get fucked in the ass every single day and that they will get shanked so bad that they wont even die, that they will live for a while and get raped everyday

sorry for the graphic description, i just hate them so much its not even a joke anymore

Joe D

Originally posted by biatchzxz

there all fucking dead, and it would matter if you gave them life, they would kill themselves and be proud of it, jail time is def not for terrorists, believe me those fucks are just a bunch of sick individuals and would matter if they got 2 or 200 years in prison

yeah those ppl are fanatics....the very idea to kill 200 ppl on the plane is insane...+ they killed themselves as well

Originally posted by biatchzxz

Well, It says in the bible, that the arabs are the ones who are going to over populate and be the ones who are going to take over the world< Fucknig wont happen while i am alive

Those bastards should die die die

you're too much:laugh: