Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thaughts On Anal Beeds.................

kellyO616

look kelly your thread is pretty popular though, hey tastyt i'll keep this thread going and see what freaks we got up in here, and yes i made up the fake screen name of kellyO616..............but she did it first so I AM SORRY KELLY...............................

Originally posted by roddigga

though i did hear that if you stick your finger in a guys ass right before we're about to cum, IT'S FUKEN AMAZING...................

HOLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i disagree..if some chic sticks her finger up my ass when im fuckin her she might get a elbow to the jaw or a broken nose...

not saying its wrong for anyone..just dont shock me by stickin shit in my ass when i dont expect it :eek: :eek:

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by gambitrah

i disagree..if some chic sticks her finger up my ass when im fuckin her she might get a elbow to the jaw or a broken nose...

not saying its wrong for anyone..just dont shock me by stickin shit in my ass when i dont expect it :eek: :eek:

:laugh: :laugh:

LOL too funny mafuka............and your right about shizit being stuck in my ass............ i've never had a chic stick their finger in my ass, except for kelly, but it was an accident J/K.....

but anyway if a girl ever did in the middle of me fuggin her my natural instinct would def be to defend myself and elbow da bitch right in the fuggin head.............actaully i would prob like it, eh we'll see

Originally posted by kellyO616

here's a funny story about my anal beeds..........my friend baught me some as a gag gift for my 21st b-day.......

i moved into a new appartment and my dad was helping me move and he saw them,i was SOOO scared, but he thaught it was some sorta messager, he held it from each end and started rubbing it on his back, back and forth...............

i almost shit myself, well actually i did, but anyway it was soo funny

LMAO!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by kelly0616

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

i get ass fingering priveldges!!!!!

im so pysched:D

can not wait to do it again:hat: :bounce:

kelly you freak nasty freak................i can not believe i just read that, i can not wait till afterhours we can play dip for fudge ALL NIGHT, screw scrape the jar..........we're playing DIP FOR FUDGE!!!!!!