Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bachelorette

somebitch

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag.

did anyone else watch?? i forgot the show was on until i saw nymphos thread about baby voices & u know who is the queen of baby voices... i was pretty shocked that she picked ryan, i totally thought her and charlie clicked so much but i thought ryan would be more hurt over losing her.

ok, im sure no one cares except me so ill stop babbling...

:blown:

Originally posted by somebitch

i saw nymphos thread about baby voices & u know who is the queen of baby voices...

:laugh: omg I thought of Trista when I saw that thread too!!!! sooo funny......

Yeah apparently we are the only ones who care about this... but yes... she should have picked Charlie - he was perfect :(

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag.

did anyone else watch?? i forgot the show was on until i saw nymphos thread about baby voices & u know who is the queen of baby voices... i was pretty shocked that she picked ryan, i totally thought her and charlie clicked so much but i thought ryan would be more hurt over losing her.

ok, im sure no one cares except me so ill stop babbling...

:blown:

girl thats exactly who inspired me to write that thread

refer to my first thread about nice guys

it was about the bachelorette....

Originally posted by atomicapples

so which one did he pick?

the sweet guy?

or the rich dick?

she picked the sap....which is what I had a feeling would happen.

Last night was the first time I even watched the show...and it was at the gym, with no sound. Just by watching the one on one date thing....when they're at her apt or whatever....you could tell by body language.

The first one, altho he seemed a lil' lovey dovey...was sitting across from her, and it was her who kept a constant physical contact...rubbing his arm and what not.....

The second one, she was like, all sprawled out on the bed....she might as well put her pj's on!!! She seemed much more comfortable with him. I noticed that she wasn't kissing him as much as the first guy...but i think that's good...the language was in their eyes rather than their actions.

...too bad reality series are still SO FAR from "real life". :half:

Originally posted by marcid21

she picked the sap....which is what I had a feeling would happen.

Last night was the first time I even watched the show...and it was at the gym, with no sound.

i always watch this crap in the gym, that is how i got lured in... your place doesnt have sound hooked up to the machiens? the place i go has individual tvs on the elipticals and treadmills and a little radio thing that you can plug into with 20 stations or so... most suck though so i watch cheesy tv. ;)

i always watch this crap in the gym, that is how i got lured in... your place doesnt have sound hooked up to the machiens? the place i go has individual tvs on the elipticals and treadmills and a little radio thing that you can plug into with 20 stations or so... most suck though so i watch cheesy tv. ;)

Yea, they have sound...but i always listen to my discman...I hate TV.

I think we all wanted her to pick Charlie b/c the show constantly reshowed clips of all of their "romantic" and "cute" past moments. They didnt show too much of that with her and Ryan, and probably edited most of them out b/c they wanted us to be shocked at who she choose...in the end, you could definitly see how happy her and ryan were....

Poor Charlie though!:(

Originally posted by gmccookny

Ehhh. He was so sure of himself. Plus, he's got money and descent looks. He'll find some one :half:

Plus, he seems like a really nice, genuine guy. When they had that special and they showed him meeting up again w/ both Trista and Ryan, he was so nice and only had good things to say. I thought that was really sweet of him