Clubplanet Nightlife Community

funny attraction

nympho69

Originally posted by nympho69

so it looks like only me and some other chick find conan attractive, ha

anyone else?

i think im going to start a fan club...

Well to now you mentioned it I should be honest, As far as anyone else finding Conan attractive, I did once.

For about 24 seconds last year, while watching his show there was a skit with him in a dress, my left eye brow if I recollect, was raised in slight awe as I noticed the way the backlighting made his sequenced dress glisten.

Then soon after I realized two things,

One, he's a dude,

and two...Im straight....

Hence the attraction was short-lived...

And on a more serious note, Im all about the funny, if a gal takes things too serious in life she is oh so not my type.

Finding the balance between playful and seriousness, witty and over-silly, spontaneous and responsible, it all ties in with the funny..

So if a funny chica reads this and can related, please hunt me down, if you are dating or divorced, break of with him, for that Mr Right has entered room...

:hat:

lol... as soon as a girl says she finds something attractive or in the same vein as that, all of sudden every man is that... reminds me of a joke:

A guy on a plane strikes up a conversation with a beautiful female next to him.

He says, "What are you headed to Las Vegas for?"

She replies, "I'm headed to the prostitute's convention to present a paper debunking myths."

He asks, "For example?"

She replies, "The Frenchman is reputed to be the best lover and actually it's the Jewish man, and the Afro-american is supposed to be the best endowed but it's really the Native American. Oh, I've been talking to you and I don't even know your name."

He says, "Hi, my name is Tonto Goldstein."

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol... as soon as a girl says she finds something attractive or in the same vein as that, all of sudden every man is that... reminds me of a joke:

She replies, "I'm headed to the prostitute's convention to present a paper debunking myths."

He asks, "For example?"

She replies, "The Frenchman is reputed to be the best lover and actually it's the Jewish man, and the Afro-american is supposed to be the best endowed but it's really the Native American. Oh, I've been talking to you and I don't even know your name."

lol sounds like tastey, u, and eccentric both heard the rumor

but its not true. :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by dgmodel

He asks, "For example?"

rumor has it girls love guys who write/talk a lot...

lol sounds like tastey, u, and eccentric both heard the rumor

but its not true. :confused: :confused:

damn..if the talkative/small dick comment is true...i must have no dick...my shit must have like retreated back into my pelvis..cause im one of the most talkative people out there...there's never silence when im around..i cant stand silence...

as for the funny guy attraction..its so true...girls usually start liking me after they get to know me a lil better....they love my sense of humor...but ..er...dont go thinkin im like a troll or somethin...