Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Relationships on the "DL"

hunnie818

Originally posted by notallthere

Egotistical?

You know I think you know me enough to know I don’t have much of an ego. The similarities of the situation you described and ours are extremely similar. You can’t see that? I didn’t write anything vicious in my response to your thread. I don’t think you have any reason to call me that. Whatever though it doesn’t matter none of this will affect any of us in the long run. Can we please just drop this? It’s all my fault im a loser im immature whatever… I just dont want to see this stuff anymore.

so then shut the fuck up!!! if you stop posting it'll fade away.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by browneyedqt

First off no one on this board really knows me nor do they know about any situations that have occured. People are seeing half of a story and believing what they want...I have no problem with people making judgements about me, but at least know me (other than saying hi to me in a club a couple of times) before you decide you've figured me all out....This whole situation is ridiculous and the last thing that I wanted is to bring it all out in cp because it does nothing but make everyone involved look bad. I agree that this is all high school bullshit, and see no need for drama. We obviously will continue to see each other out and it is stupid for animosity to occur. If you are not upset than all that's said needs to be said, and this whole situation is done with, because it's really getting tiresome and I'm sure that you agree...

listen danielle...

personally you never did anything to me... but you have to understand.. billy is my friend so im gonna have issues with some of the things that occurred .... but beyond that... i have absolutely no issues with you cause of anthony...

i will always be civil toward you unless you give me a reason not to.....

but i have to be honest with you..i dont see my group and yours ever really connecting for many reasons... but as far as im concerned ,you and i are fine

OK how come noone called me about this? You guys know me and drama!!??!! Ok so I really haven't been around lately but that doesn't mean I get left out!!! Tara what is the issue I need to deal with here? I will come out on my crutches if I have to! I very easy to knock some one out with a criutch ya know!!??? Anthony if you started something I will come to your house on my crutches in the pouring rain and knock you out!!!!! OK well I really wouldn't cuz I don't like rain so what is going on here???? Someone please????

Ya know i was thinking...

Hunnie818 is from Freehold...so that right there should tell u she expects more from a guy.

I live a few towns over but jesus christ...u ever see some of the houses in Freehold?

You gotta be expecting some high-class girls if u dating someone from freehold.

And that right there is my Quoth thought of the day.

(sorry im just bored and have a really bad cold :( i just felt like writing)

Man..people always ask me "Quoth if u live in jersey why the fuck don't u post on the jersey board?"

Well this thread right here is my answer to that question.

Everyone more or less knows everyone in jersey...its like Six Degrees of Separation (for those who don't know what that is..they say that every 6th person connects u to that same ONE person)

Originally posted by quoth

Ya know i was thinking...

Hunnie818 is from Freehold...so that right there should tell u she expects more from a guy.

I live a few towns over but jesus christ...u ever see some of the houses in Freehold?

You gotta be expecting some high-class girls if u dating someone from freehold.

And that right there is my Quoth thought of the day.

(sorry im just bored and have a really bad cold :( i just felt like writing)

Man..people always ask me "Quoth if u live in jersey why the fuck don't u post on the jersey board?"

Well this thread right here is my answer to that question.

Everyone more or less knows everyone in jersey...its like Six Degrees of Separation (for those who don't know what that is..they say that every 6th person connects u to that same ONE person)

lol quoth... your funny :D

but i live in Manalapan (close to freehold) ...its much nicer :D

and that has nothing to do w/ it....

but thanx for the support ya maniac ;)

and JEN..untwist ya panties... lol i'll call ya later and fill ya in...i did'nt wanna get you all excited and riled up and have you end up breaking your other kneecap... :laugh: love ya gimpy :kiss2:

Originally posted by hunnie818

but i live in Manalapan (close to freehold) ...its much nicer :

oh shit...true.

Yea manalapan means less mexcians.

I got family that live in Canadian Woods and it definitely is much nicer than say downtown freehold UGH!! its like fuckin Busboy Heaven down there.

Originally posted by rdancer

From my expiriences, some times people can be jealous and they will do everything in their power so that your miserable. :( I learned its better to keep things to yourself, cause people got evil eyes!

i agree with this 100%...when me & my ex were goin out, after we were at 3 months or so i started gettin prank calls from guys sayin that they were wit my man & i should back off & they were f**kin wit me left & right...then one night they even put a girl on the phone & she said "i am suckin your man's cock right now." so i replied with "i am busy fuckin someone right now, get back to you later." i called my ex & told him everything incase it was one of his boys tryin to catch me doin sum shit...

people will do ANYTHING they can do make sure if they aren't happy, you aren't happy....i know it's mena, but there are definitely people out there & it sux :mad:

that's my take on it

:eek: hunnie, i totally know what you mean about people not being straightforward. it can be really frustrating when you think there is a certain level of respect between yourself and others and they leave you in the dark about something that is crucial to the existence of your friendship.

some people choose to keep things secret so they can have control over everyones actions. by keeping things secret they create a false sense of whatever they want in your mind.

on the other hand, sometimes keeping things quiet helps a relationship, i never let people know the extent of my affairs with others yet i am very truthful to people i am in relationships with about where things stand.

Its hard but I'm trying.

No wait. I can't

Sorry I really have something to say and I'll feel better once I say it.

Psychosweetie said in a post on the 2nd or 3rd page I dunno tooo tired to look back, that all of Billy's friends dont like Danielle based on a one sided story of an incident that happened at Cherri. That is so far from the truth it really isn't funny. I just want to make it clear that I dont base opinions about anyone according to my friends' stories, cuz I know better than anyone there are TWOOO sides to every story. I just don't like being talked about especially by someone that doesnt' even know me, and put her nose up at every instance I tried to be nice and put myself out there. If its one thing I've learned you can't trust anyone in the CP world.

I also dont like having to trek around malls with my 3 month old dog helpin out my friend (YES THATS RIGHT MY FRIEND) pick out the perfect Birthday gift for someone who I later found out had nothing but yucky things to say about me. I'm just glad I talked him out of getting the Fendi.

:blank:

:::exhale:::

Originally posted by deeelite1

Its hard but I'm trying.

No wait. I can't

Psychosweetie said in a post on the 2nd or 3rd page I dunno tooo tired to look back, that all of Billy's friends dont like Danielle based on a one sided story of an incident that happened at Cherri. That is so far from the truth it really isn't funny. I just want to make it clear that I dont base opinions about anyone according to my friends' stories, cuz I know better than anyone there are TWOOO sides to every story. I just don't like being talked about especially by someone that doesnt' even know me, and put her nose up at every instance I tried to be nice and put myself out there. If its one thing I've learned you can't trust anyone in the CP world.

I also dont like having to trek around malls with my 3 month old dog helpin out my friend (YES THATS RIGHT MY FRIEND) pick out the perfect Birthday gift for someone who I later found out had nothing but yucky things to say about me. I'm just glad I talked him out of getting the Fendi.

feel better ??

Ummm...on a lighter note..... COME TO BUNKA TONIGHT PWEEEEEZE!!!!! :D

Its hard but I'm trying.

No wait. I can't

I have never once said a bad thing about you. I always thought you were very nice from when I first met you. Everyone always had nice things to say about you, and I thought you were very cool. As for the incident at Cherri, i'm sorry if i assumed that was the reason everyone all of a sudden hated danielle, but it all seemed to start at that point. Hunnie posted that she was not the reason everyone hated danielle, it was b/c all those people were also billy's friends. Maybe I took that wrong, but I assumed that meant that was the reason people didnt like her. Obviously you are billy's friend, and I am danielles, but I honestly have no problem w/ you at all, and if you were referring to me about sticking my nose up, I dont understand that b/c I dont usually do that to anyone, and like i said i never had a problem w/ you at all. I am not a phony person, so if I didnt like you, I wouldnt pretend that I did

Its hard but I'm trying.

No wait. I can't

First off...if you want to vent/have something to say to me, you can approach me with it. Secondly, there are two sides to every story, yes, and if you truly believe that you can get the real story about what happened at Cherri from joeyslicks because his friends witnessed the whole thing. If you believe there are two sides to evey story, then believe that Billy is overexagerrating situations to his advantage. I am not denying the fact that your name was mentioned during our relationship, but I am sayin that I NEVER said anything about you as a person (like I didn't like you, or you were a bitch) bc I don't even know you. You can believe what you want and I'm sure you will believe him, but after he lied to everyone about the situation at cherri, who is to say he isn't lying about other things??? The problems I had were him and me going out to dinner for my birthday and our food just coming out and him like let me call danielle and see where she is....I felt like I was not anyone important in his life, and I asked if he had feelings for you at all, because you are a pretty girl and he seemed to care for you alittle more than just a friend...those issues were my own insecurities with trusting guys, and within the relationship, they had nothing to do with you as a person. I am not asking anyone to side with me nor am I asking you to like me, I just want people to understand there is more to this story than just billys side...

who I later found out had nothing but yucky things to say about me. I'm just glad I talked him out of getting the Fendi.

:( How could anyone say yucky things about you??? You are one of the most thoughtful and caring people ever!!!!

Originally posted by psychosweetie

I have never once said a bad thing about you. I always thought you were very nice from when I first met you. Everyone always had nice things to say about you, and I thought you were very cool. As for the incident at Cherri, i'm sorry if i assumed that was the reason everyone all of a sudden hated danielle, but it all seemed to start at that point. Hunnie posted that she was not the reason everyone hated danielle, it was b/c all those people were also billy's friends. Maybe I took that wrong, but I assumed that meant that was the reason people didnt like her. Obviously you are billy's friend, and I am danielles, but I honestly have no problem w/ you at all, and if you were referring to me about sticking my nose up, I dont understand that b/c I dont usually do that to anyone, and like i said i never had a problem w/ you at all. I am not a phony person, so if I didnt like you, I wouldnt pretend that I did

Owwww.

Noooo.. Not you. I was just referring to what you said in one of the posts. Your under the assumption, so is Danielle and Im sure many other people that all of Billy's friends are just clumping together and jumpin on a bandwagon cuz of what happened, or supposedly happened or who knows however thats not the case.

As for the person who has had things to say, I wasnt referring to you.. I'm sorry for the confusion, and I have nooooo problem whatsoever with you as well. I quoted you cuz what you said kinda struck me like WHA? I can see why you would think that though thats why I felt the need to speak up.

Once again sorry for the confusion.

Originally posted by browneyedqt

First off...if you want to vent/have something to say to me, you can approach me with it. Secondly, there are two sides to every story, yes, and if you truly believe that you can get the real story about what happened at Cherri from joeyslicks because his friends witnessed the whole thing. If you believe there are two sides to evey story, then believe that Billy is overexagerrating situations to his advantage. I am not denying the fact that your name was mentioned during our relationship, but I am sayin that I NEVER said anything about you as a person (like I didn't like you, or you were a bitch) bc I don't even know you. You can believe what you want and I'm sure you will believe him, but after he lied to everyone about the situation at cherri, who is to say he isn't lying about other things??? The problems I had were him and me going out to dinner for my birthday and our food just coming out and him like let me call danielle and see where she is....I felt like I was not anyone important in his life, and I asked if he had feelings for you at all, because you are a pretty girl and he seemed to care for you alittle more than just a friend...those issues were my own insecurities with trusting guys, and within the relationship, they had nothing to do with you as a person. I am not asking anyone to side with me nor am I asking you to like me, I just want people to understand there is more to this story than just billys side...

#1 I wanted to approach you at Euro but you had enough on your plate and I wasnt about to add to the drama in any way shape or form.

#2 Purpose of my writing this on here is cuz Psychosweetie thinks all of his friends are the way they are cuz of Cherri.. I am not and wanted to make that clear.

K wait.. Read your pm's

I dont want to continue this on here.