Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Reopen!

:laugh: :laugh: so wait the other guy posted exit wasnt reopenin. jsut sf was , he got the inside scoop from his narc friend. then i heard marvisi got hit with tax evasion than the best one was marvisi was in jail for money laundering. all clueless people talking shit, its so amusing. just STFU till some credible sources say the deal. i personally can careless but it is a major blow to NYC scene without them no matter what ur opinion is on them

post froom another person on sicktracks. Apparetnly he says exit is closing and sf is opening.. I will just see for myself I guess.Cause no one seems to know shit..

'

from sicktracks;

just in exit closing & sf...........

opening in a week or two. one of my friends who was one of the undercovers who helped close both places just called me. he's been in court the past 3 days testifying on these cases. exit is closing becuase they cant make anymore money (they been dead). sf is fined & has agreed to get rid of all secruity they had and have more stringent rules. they will have to give monthly updates to the authorties.

I am scared of the coner store because its full of them A-RABS

They BLOWIN SHIT UP like its OK

I got a bomb on my waist I'm Kamakaz-A!!!!

A-rabs flying planes into buildings!! THE COKE PRICE WENT UP 10 GRAND!!!

It doesn't matter if those places re-open or not, the security will be like yuou are entering an airport. Not Cool!!!

Licker

Originally posted by bennyblanco818

Dave Marvisi is the worst club owner, he has nobody to blame for Exit downfall but himself.He has fucked over every major promoterin NYC. The only reason Bobby G. is there is cause of Junior. I'd be happy if that place never opened again!:bigfinge: :bigfinge: :2guns:

ok

if it does reopen, it's not surprising.

that's part of the life cycle of a club:

close a club

reopen it

maybe under new ownership / mgmt

possibly change the name of the club.

Originally posted by joeblaze

I don't know how exit pulled it off... but i hear from inside sources that the club will reopen next weekend.... i guess $ talks... hopefully SF and arena can pull the same shit off.