when: Festivites begin at 10pm

for table reservation please call 305.672.4765

DanceStar USA - The American Dance Music Awards -

March 19th 2003

DanceStar USA Inc

555 NE 15th Street Suite 7712 Miami Fl 33132

Tel. 1 305 371 2450

www.dancestar.com

come on saleen i dont think you have ever been to tantra?

i would love for you to come review how well my air condition works and if the vibe is ok or not. i know i am asking for trouble but i think it would be good for you to get out of the lauderdale for a night.

look foward to seeing you, plus irene marie models is hosting the late night part of the night with all of their models that are down for season. i'll even give you one of our tantra kiss martinis to throw down their throat.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by dgrutman

come on saleen i dont think you have ever been to tantra?

i would love for you to come review how well my air condition works and if the vibe is ok or not. i know i am asking for trouble but i think it would be good for you to get out of the lauderdale for a night.

look foward to seeing you, plus irene marie models is hosting the late night part of the night with all of their models that are down for season. i'll even give you one of our tantra kiss martinis to throw down their throat.

its really not an issue with wanting to come, hell rivera plus og is a great line up, even though I've ripped RR lately, he has been changing his sound a bit, and I hope 2003 will bring him back to his prime, but my boss, gave me a company to run. From the ground up, I"m the man in charge, so I have a lot of shit to do, and its a far drive, but if i can make it I'd def go but what time, do these guys spin?

ps i'll throw more than a drink down their throat:tongue:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by dgrutman

oscar goes on at 10

and rr goes on at 11

so you can hear him early

hmmmmmmmmmmm, well i'll probaly go but you have to meet my standard fee of comps and 1 track request..... and no autograhps....

let me know, and I'll fax over the contract....

saleen at tantra. i will try to keep the autograph seekers away but i cant guarantee that the bathroom valet wont ask. so lets review.

robbier rivera, oscar g, dancestar awards launch party, irene marie and saleen. what could be better than that on a wednesday is starting to shape up very nicely

p.s. dig7 i will have a nice jack and coke waiting for you