Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New members, Old members..POST YOUR PICTURE

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by addicted2drums

i am a retard...still don't know how to post a pic:blown:

all you have to do it type sumin in the box if u want to..then go to browse & just pick the pic that you want & hit reply..i think it has to be a JPEG file or sumin along those lines :confused:

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

Ninadd & Erica127.. You both have complimented my picture b4, and the BOTH of YOU are beautiful! :D

Heres Me , Sorry the pic is so big =)

Why do i feel the need to play with Barbie Dolls?

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Well well well look who it is!! I almost forgot what you look like!!! How are things????? Psyched for summer??

Hey sweetie..definitely psyched..no house for me this year but i will make it down as much as humanly possible..lol..can't miss tempts! How are things with you????

Aiight, from left to right. Cigs, the ever lovely CEEOTTER!!,Cosmicgate22,Trickdaddy, JOHNNYBLACROCK,Emmittattachment.php?postid=1329029

Now i know who you are!!!!!!!

Whats up kiddd...its me danny, roy's friend.

NO HOUSE??????????????????? WHats up with that??? Things are great thanks

Yeah..first time in 3 years i won't have one....i guess i will be diversifying a little this summer....if I don't get to the Hamptons at least once this summer Dave will kick my ass....as is I turned him into a Jersey shore boy last summer..haha:)

Originally posted by clubangel

Yeah..first time in 3 years i won't have one....i guess i will be diversifying a little this summer....if I don't get to the Hamptons at least once this summer Dave will kick my ass....as is I turned him into a Jersey shore boy last summer..haha:)

The Hamptons???? Well i guess if you have to hang out with your FANCY FRIENDS i understand!!LOL You are going to make it for TEMPTS grand Opening this year right ???? Wont be the same without you

The Hamptons???? Well i guess if you have to hang out with your FANCY FRIENDS i understand!!LOL You are going to make it for TEMPTS grand Opening this year right ???? Wont be the same without you

No, no , no ..you got it all wrong...I will be making it to the Hamptons ONCE and ONCE ONLY...lol..not my scene and since i didn't make it out there at all last year i have to go at least once this year....tempts Opening of course!!! And every other saturday possible...don't have a house but i will be getting plenty of hotel rooms!:D:tongue: