Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Farewell, I'm shipping out

uscuba22000

Well, I am not too sure why I am writing this to post here but I have been writing good bye emails and alot of letters that will never be sent tonight since I have been recalled into service. Some of you may or may not know I served in the AF and well I have been reactived and I leave Sunday for destation unknown. I enjoyed reading your posts and regret that I never met any of you but in way I have.

I want to share something with you, not too long ago I was present for the deployment of some troops and as they went to the transport, I heard somewhere a kid call out to their dad " Bye daddy" I know every dad that leaving that day felt a tear because I felt one and I have no kids, no wife or g/f but it was just the saddest thing I heard without meaning to be so

so on that note ,I do have 2 things to ask of you:

1. Support and believe in us. We do what we do because we support and believe in you and our country and what we stand for.

2. If it is not too much to ask, say a prayer for me and those in arms with me.

brian

Originally posted by uscuba22000

Well, I am not too sure why I am writing this to post here but I have been writing good bye emails and alot of letters that will never be sent tonight since I have been recalled into service. Some of you may or may not know I served in the AF and well I have been reactived and I leave Sunday for destation unknown. I enjoyed reading your posts and regret that I never met any of you but in way I have.

I want to share something with you, not too long ago I was present for the deployment of some troops and as they went to the transport, I heard somewhere a kid call out to their dad " Bye daddy" I know every dad that leaving that day felt a tear because I felt one and I have no kids, no wife or g/f but it was just the saddest thing I heard without meaning to be so

1. Support and believe in us. We do what we do because we support and believe in you and our country and what we stand for.

brian

Hey, Good Luck to you, and those that are there with you..:)

Few of my friends were shipped to Kuwait last sunday, and I was sad and crying, but one of them told me not to, and just be strong and pray for him and those that are with him...So..I'll say a prayer for you..and him and everyone else

Good Luck

and...May God Be With You

THANK YOU!

brian

Done and Done. you have my best wishes for a mission accomplished and prayers for a safe return home AS SOON AS POSSIBLE :)

brian

be safe...just keep in mind that youre out there defending what you believe in...and nothing or no one can take that from you..good luck soldier...keep ur head up