Clubplanet Nightlife Community

life

atomicapples

why is life so unfair sometimes???

i was laying in bed and couldnt sleep. i was thinking of things that happened tonight, and why they happen this way.

life just suck.

i guess Z and jon for making my night very interesting. and to you mssabina for talking to me. and i dunno... just typing away... with those pretty pink fonts...

life...

death...

Originally posted by atomicapples

i was laying in bed and couldnt sleep. i was thinking of things that happened tonight, and why they happen this way.

life just suck.

i guess Z and jon for making my night very interesting. and to you mssabina for talking to me. and i dunno... just typing away... with those pretty pink fonts...

life...

death...

what happend now???

life just suck.

life...

death...

You ok biatch. Um pick up your phone when I call you damnit:mad: u seemed fine last nite cept for an issue which is always there....Thanx for breakin up the fight;) :laugh:

life just suck.

life...

death...

What happened?? Whatever it was dont worry about it...life is too short to dwell on the little things...Cheer up ;)