Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reviews of SF reopening

Here's what i thought personally. The music was pretty good later in the night but started off a little gay. As for the crowd, that too improved later in the night but towards the start i could definately see where all the asians from exit made their new home. i guess it's b/c paris wasn't working the door. As for the new drug policy, wow, they give you a flyer at the door that basically says don't buy sell or use drugs but it's a little story. and security, i don't think i saw a single security gaurd near the dance floor. there was some guy on the floor either rollin or drunk just grabbing everyone and knocking into people and i figured he'd get thrown out but no such luck. the reason i didn't hit him was b/c i didn't want to get thrown out but looking back in retrospect i probably could have gotten away with it. just a little side note, i found some girl's shoe that worked there and she said i want to thank you and then said something about jonathan peters and took me upstairs. i figured i'd get to meet him but then she just tried to promote something to me, or at least i think that's what she tried to do b/c i could understand her. the only thing i made out was something about jonathan peters and lou pearlman. by the way, who is that manwoman that dresses in crazy clothes, i always see him/her?

yeah, i would have hit him. i'm not saying i'm a violent guy or a tough guy but he kept bumping into my girlfriend and grabbing people and he wasn't just stumbling. it looked like he was hurting some people. and to the other reply, i'm just saying paris usually doesn't let in raver type people.

Originally posted by dolcemimi

PARIS IS ASIAN ...hello ???

yea i was about to say that too... i mean i dont like how the exit Kids (as u called it asians) headed ova to SF .. but i mean i am asian too and i go to SF and i like to think Sf as my HOME of CLUbs..... and i hate exit.. but i mean once exit reopens or whateva they will go bak...

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by mikespeese

Here's what i thought personally. The music was pretty good later in the night but started off a little gay. As for the crowd, that too improved later in the night but towards the start i could definately see where all the asians from exit made their new home. i guess it's b/c paris wasn't working the door. As for the new drug policy, wow, they give you a flyer at the door that basically says don't buy sell or use drugs but it's a little story. and security, i don't think i saw a single security gaurd near the dance floor. there was some guy on the floor either rollin or drunk just grabbing everyone and knocking into people and i figured he'd get thrown out but no such luck. the reason i didn't hit him was b/c i didn't want to get thrown out but looking back in retrospect i probably could have gotten away with it. just a little side note, i found some girl's shoe that worked there and she said i want to thank you and then said something about jonathan peters and took me upstairs. i figured i'd get to meet him but then she just tried to promote something to me, or at least i think that's what she tried to do b/c i could understand her. the only thing i made out was something about jonathan peters and lou pearlman. by the way, who is that manwoman that dresses in crazy clothes, i always see him/her?

I agree later in the night the music started getting much better, and the crowd got better. Overall It was a pretty good nite. Was not as intense as usual I was buggin out anyway.

Yes...SF IS OPEN AGAIN!!!!

It was a good night....Passed my b-day there. I was worried i wasnt going to get to go because of all this closing B/S.

Music was pretty good, people, well...you could tell alot of new faces from different places were there. Saw ALOT of the Regulars and it was the older crowd. Everyone seemed older (and sober suprisingly).

Security was all over the place so whoever said they didnt see any bouncers on the floor needs to go for an eye exam. They were everywhere with the flashlights etc.

Door Check: 2 more pats than usual lol

In a whole...Same old Factory, just, less drugs in there cause everyone was too scared to sell (and they had every right to be).

JP got on the Mic and let everyone know the deal. All in all good b-day present for me (along with the weekend alone with my baby).

Cant wait til next time!

Factory Factory Factory!!!!

Welcome home kiddies.

Originally posted by brandie

cause the little card that says dont sell or do drugs worked at tunnel too :rolleyes:

~ brandie

:laugh: that's EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!

I still have that fucking card!!!

I shold scan it and make it my sig haha.

Its funny because when Tunnel got shut down..then re-opened they had them little square CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES ARE ILLEAGAL card etc etc....

Then what happened next kiddies??

Tunnel got shut down forever. :(

My advice to all the drugheads:

Do yer drugs its yer thing...

But definitely DO NOT let the same mistake happen twice.

I had a great time going back to factory it definately looked alot sober and there were alot of bouncers flying around the catwalk...i saw alot of people getting turned down at the door for not having 21 id's..the door person screamed out the reason why we shut down is cause of fucks like you being too young and immature...the music was definately on point towards the end of the night i got there at around 6am and left at around 3pm....all in all i had a blast

i went from 3 am to 2pm--- the crowd was a bit off, didnt see so many youngins, but PLENTY of exit losers were there, and i DEF was NOT feelin that---- wtf, go party somewhere else please:rolleyes: SecuRiTy was DEF tight this wknd, bouncers were flyin all ova the place--- only one person G'd out, well that the staff knew about n-e way:rolleyes: its awesome that SF beat the case, its not a temporary opening, THANK GOD:D :hat: i didn't wanna leave early, i planned on closing, but i was beat by 1 o clock hit--- all in all, it was great to be home:clap: :spin2::party: