Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Asians?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jennifera

Seriously.....what's everyone's problem with asains in the clubs? People are always complaining about it. Why? I just don't get it. Do you really care that much about someones race?

:clap:

I know seriosuly people talk about them like they have a roach problem ..lol

...You know, lately I haven't heard any anti-asian complaining going on at all in reference to club culture. Maybe its just the places I frequent or the people I surround myself with, but I really don't hear much complaining about this problem...

..Perhaps jennifer, you should associate with different people...Just a thought..

Originally posted by Jennifera: Seriously.....what's everyone's problem with asains in the clubs? People are always complaining about it. Why? I just don't get it. Do you really care that much about someones race?

A few posts later: ...but what really does bother me is seeing people in turbans on the dance floor....I love everyone, i really do EXCEPT for them.....what is up with all them lately>????

Now what is up with that? You had asked, "do you really care that much about someone's race?" Maybe you can answer your own question. Prejudice of different groups isn't mutually exclusive.

It all comes down to the music....being ignorant only contributes to a vibeless scene. :knife:

it was on a post I read earlier....something about too many asains...

but what really does bother me is seeing people in turbans on the dance floor....I love everyone, i really do EXCEPT for them.....what is up with all them lately>????

WTF u must be joking, u complain about people talking about asians and then in oneswoop u do the same thing to another race. Bizarre

I have no problem with asains, however I know what some people are complaining about. I think that they are complaining about people that completely abuse drugs when they go out. Recently I was out and the dance floor had people who were bending over from being to F'd up. Then a few started to puke...Meanwhile I was there trying to dance my ass off and have a good time. The majority of these people were Asain, in fact the majority of the people at the event were Asain, however there were a lot more Asians that weren't like that. So it is a shame that people correlate the two!

Seriously.....what's everyone's problem with asains in the clubs? People are always complaining about it. Why? I just don't get it. Do you really care that much about someones race?

typically the ppl who are not having a good time... b/c i know for myself if i am having a good time (and or drunk) i am too busy to be bothered with the crowd let alone have time to critique them... its typically the insecure, jealous and or bitter ppl who sit/stand against the wall, and have nothing better to do than talk to their friend who is doing just same...

I've got your picture

Of me and you

You wrote "I love you"

I love you too

I sit there staring and there's nothing else to do

Oh it's in color

Your hair is brown

Your eyes are hazel

And soft as clouds

I Often kiss you when there's no one else around

I've got your picture, I've got your picture

I'd like a million of you all to myself

I want a doctor to take your picture

So I can look at you from inside as well

You've got me turning oh I'm turning yeah I'm turning now I'm

turning that

I'm turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think

so

Turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so

so

I've got your picture, I've got your picture

I'd like a million of you all to myself

I want a doctor to take your picture

So I can look at you from inside as well

You've got me turning yeah I'm turning oh I'm turning ah I'm

turning yeah

so

so

No sex, no drugs, no wine, no women

No fun, no sin, no you, no wonder it's dark

Everyone around me is a total stranger

Everyone avoids me like a psyched lone ranger

Everyone

That's why I'm turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I

really think so

so

(think so think so think so)

wait, let me get this straight: while in one post you express your disgust with people who have problems w/ asians, yet, in another, you blatantly say "people in turbans" bother you?

maybe you should re-read your first post.

but what really does bother me is seeing people in turbans on the dance floor....I love everyone, i really do EXCEPT for them.....what is up with all them lately>????

Originally posted by cubbie78

I have no problem with asains, however I know what some people are complaining about. I think that they are complaining about people that completely abuse drugs when they go out. Recently I was out and the dance floor had people who were bending over from being to F'd up. Then a few started to puke...Meanwhile I was there trying to dance my ass off and have a good time. The majority of these people were Asain, in fact the majority of the people at the event were Asain, however there were a lot more Asians that weren't like that. So it is a shame that people correlate the two!

are you for real!!! i see more white kids hopped up on goofballs and strung out than any other race... c'mon now...

Originally posted by dgmodel

are you for real!!! i see more white kids hopped up on goofballs and strung out than any other race... c'mon now...

I've noticed plenty of white kids all F'd up. Its just that in some venues that I've been too, the Asain population is more prevalent. Recently I was in LA, and a majority of the population was Asain, hence there were probably more f'd up Asains due to that. But if you read what I wrote, you would notice that I stated there were a lot more Asains that weren't messed up and its a shame that people correlate the two!

I used to frequent Buzz in DC when I lived there...and clearly there were more whaite kids there that were F'd up than any other race. Probably due to the fact that the majority of people that went there were White. Meanwhile, Glow in its old venue had a lot of Asains in the VIp section, so naturally there were more Asains messed up there.

Yeah there are too many of us indians in this world, so be ready to see more of us. 1 out of every 6 people in this world are indian so you are bound to see us somehwere

lmao... where the hell do you hang out the U.N.??? and more importantly why do you care??? i know this really "trendy" club in missippi that might be just what youre looking for... just its very strict on the dresscode... sheet and hood a must... and there arent any valets so you have to park your own horse...

Originally posted by DANCEdeep

Now what is up with that? You had asked, "do you really care that much about someone's race?" Maybe you can answer your own question. Prejudice of different groups isn't mutually exclusive.

It all comes down to the music....being ignorant only contributes to a vibeless scene. :knife:

Hypocrites are great, they're always good for a laugh...