Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Men can just as be fake as women !!!

dolcemimi

A girl can have fake tits,tan, nail, hair, lips + etc

A girl can also fake orgasms and any other sexual feelings she has for the guy or even pretend to care about him + etc.

But guys are worse because he treats her like a princess and pretends to love her for the rest of her life when infact he has not one god damn intention of getting serious or having anything to do with her in the future !!!!

MEN ARE FAKE TOO !!!!

Originally posted by dolcemimi

A girl can also fake orgasms and any other sexual feelings she has for the guy or even pretend to care about him + etc.

But guys are worse because he treats her like a princess and pretends to love her for the rest of her life when infact he has not one god damn intention of getting serious or having anything to do with her in the future !!!!

MEN ARE FAKE TOO !!!!

Life sucks sometimes, live w/ it....Men love woman who complain.

But guys are worse ...

...on behalf of real men that do not play women out, let me just say...as real as i can be...

Fuck Off

..neither is better or worse...falsifying yourself on any level, whether physically, spiritually, etc is just shitty...the only thing that might be worse, is trying to establish measures of fault according to gender...

MEN ARE FAKE TOO !!!!

but men will never be able to fake an orgasm....

everything else is not gender specific

Originally posted by liquidflow

Thats because girls always wanna go out with the bad boy or whatever. You get what you deserve I say. Although, I do agree just about everyone lies now a days..Girls just as much as guys.

im sick of this nice guy bullshit thats always on the board

fuck that

if u got played then u werent with a nice girl

and why werent u with a nice girl?

can we kill the whole nice guy finishing last

girls wanting bad boys??

its not true

people can be nice, bad, etc

and no one wants to be played

shit happens

:blown:

Originally posted by nympho69

fuck that

girls wanting bad boys??

its not true

shit happens

i guess thats why your not with anyone? i guess guys play you left and right...

Originally posted by atomicapples

i guess thats why your not with anyone? i guess guys play you left and right...

im not with anyone cause i dont want a relationship

no i dont get played left and right

im not gullible, and i can usually see people for what they are right away

plus i dont wear my heart on my sleave so im not hurt easily

fuck that

girls wanting bad boys??

its not true

shit happens

Shit happens, but that doesn't make it right. Is everyone gonna just adopt a catch phrase like "Shit happens" and no matter what happens its all good? " I personally only been played once, by someone I didn't give a rats ass about, but my point wasn't that. My point was that 98% of the time girls pick out the "hottest" guy in the club or the "tough guy" and then complain that he lies and cheats. Hell ya, if your the best looking you can do that shit, they know they can get another girl just like you. So my advice is look for someone is fairly good looking and but the best of the best. I dont agree with the nice guys finish last thing, because I consider myself a nice guy and I dont always finish last. I'm just saying it takes nice guys to finish longer. If that makes sense to ya.

Shit happens, but that doesn't make it right. Is everyone gonna just adopt a catch phrase like "Shit happens" and no matter what happens its all good? " I personally only been played once, by someone I didn't give a rats ass about, but my point wasn't that. My point was that 98% of the time girls pick out the "hottest" guy in the club or the "tough guy" and then complain that he lies and cheats. Hell ya, if your the best looking you can do that shit, they know they can get another girl just like you. So my advice is look for someone is fairly good looking and but the best of the best. I dont agree with the nice guys finish last thing, because I consider myself a nice guy and I dont always finish last. I'm just saying it takes nice guys to finish longer. If that makes sense to ya.

well ur previous post made it sound like only women go for the "bad boy" and therefore get played

fuck that men go for the bad girls too

its not a gender thing, thats all im saying

and i have to disagree with u, just because someone is very good looking doesnt mean he's inevitably going to be a player

i set high standards, fuck it

i want good looks and personality

im not settling for less, because i might get played

well ur previous post made it sound like only women go for the "bad boy" and therefore get played

fuck that men go for the bad girls too

its not a gender thing, thats all im saying

and i have to disagree with u, just because someone is very good looking doesnt mean he's inevitably going to be a player

i set high standards, fuck it

i want good looks and personality

im not settling for less, because i might get played

I set high standards too. I really shouldn't because its fucking hard as hell to find someone very good looking that isnt arrogant and a bitch. I guess Im just tired of people in general. I also must admit that it probably isnt gender related but I only see women complaining about it really. You also might get played by the full package too, ya never know..

IMO...Girls are way more evil than guys....So many girls bitch that they want a nice sweet guy...& in turn when they find what they are looking for THEY are the ones to go and do shady shit..... So many times I've had guy friends (who are HOT) go out with these loser girls who cheated lied & used them when they stayed faithful to these girls

....A girl will bitch & complain all she wants about having a nice guy...but what does she go out looking for ? The hottest meathead she can find....& like liquid said that will get you nowhere

I set high standards too. I really shouldn't because its fucking hard as hell to find someone very good looking that isnt arrogant and a bitch. I guess Im just tired of people in general. I also must admit that it probably isnt gender related but I only see women complaining about it really. You also might get played by the full package too, ya never know..

women just complain more in general, haha

seriously women voice their emotions more

but it doesnt mean guys dont go through the same shit

and ive seen ur sn on this board and if ur actually gonna say that men dont complain about being played just as much

well then u dont read much of the shit posted here

actually i think for the sexboard in particular men are doing most of the complaining, :laugh:

Fuck, I just hate complainers, what can I say..(I know that is a complaint).. And it seems like women do it much more often and don't do anything about it, they continue to do the same shit. I guess I just have to realize the world would be boring without complainers. Im gonna start doing more of it.

MEN ARE FAKE TOO !!!!

if your going to make that comparison, atleast make it similar and say that certain men do steroids, get fake tans, wear fake christian dior. in that way, certain men are very fake. feelings can always be altered, men and women, and you never really know when their real or fake.