Clubplanet Nightlife Community

on the rag!!!

entheogen808

Originally posted by sweetie029

Unless your on birth control.....A week is totally normal lol.....Tell your g/f to go on the pill...The pill makes it much lighter & it only lasts for like 3 days

yeah, i know, but she's a smoker, and pill+cigs=bad.

from my experience a week is long. pill or not.

she's a good girl though, and takes care of things...plus on the last couple of days, i don't mind the spotting.

That does seem like a long time... is it actual bleeding for most of it, or just spotting?

It's usually, like, maybe a day or two of bleeding, then just on and off... It's the on and off thing that annoys me... I'd pick three days of actual bleeding if I could, just to get it over and done with... :blah:

Originally posted by tastyt

That does seem like a long time... is it actual bleeding for most of it, or just spotting?

It's usually, like, maybe a day or two of bleeding, then just on and off... It's the on and off thing that annoys me... I'd pick three days of actual bleeding if I could, just to get it over and done with... :blah:

i think it's like 3-4 days of bleeding, 2 heavy, then spotting, for the last 2-3 days. let's put it this way, i was sucking on her clit on sunday, and neither of us were grossed out. that was day 5. she said she wouldn't have let me on friday for example.

Originally posted by entheogen808

i think it's like 3-4 days of bleeding, 2 heavy, then spotting, for the last 2-3 days. let's put it this way, i was sucking on her clit on sunday, and neither of us were grossed out. that was day 5. she said she wouldn't have let me on friday for example.

If days 1-4 are off-limits... I guess that's not so bad... not so great either, but what can you do? :)

:mad3: i really hate the cp search engine; i remember the exact title of the thread for which i'm looking, and it brings up nothing. i'm typing in as many words as i know are definitely in the thread, and the thread still isn't coming up. can someone please tell me why this isn't working :mad: :mad: :mad: ???????

anyway, i started a poll thread a while ago here on the sex board called, "how long does your period usually last?" if someone can find that and post a link, i'd like to see it again :) .

my period used to be really heavy and always 7 days; so was my mom's. now that i'm on the pill, the first 2 days are heavy, then i only have 3 more days, and those are pretty light.

only stops me the first couple days...mostly her being grossed out about it. she's a good girl though...takes care of my needs, gives a mean bj.

See that's the thing, if I'm the one who's suffering, *I* expect to be the one whose needs are taken care of! :laugh: Then again, I have no problem w/sex on my period; I guess if I was the one grossed out by it, it'd be a different story.

only stops me the first couple days...mostly her being grossed out about it. she's a good girl though...takes care of my needs, gives a mean bj.

Definetley a good girl!... Help her get over here fear of being grossed out... I really don't see a big deal about if it dont make you queesy whys it got to make her grossed out!!!

Eventually she will give in and embrace the orgasims during her period!!! :cool::D

Originally posted by tastyt

See that's the thing, if I'm the one who's suffering, *I* expect to be the one whose needs are taken care of! :laugh: Then again, I have no problem w/sex on my period; I guess if I was the one grossed out by it, it'd be a different story.

The ends are meeting like a mother fucker! ;)