Clubplanet Nightlife Community

After u cum in yer girl's mouth....

quoth

Guest gabo
Originally posted by girly

hey a real woman always wants her man to be COMPLETELY satisfied.;) Swallowing is part of it..

on the other hand, then they sometimes dump you for some bitch that doesn't swallow:mad:

I cant tell you how hot it is hearing you say how you love to swallow. I want to blow a load in your mouth right now!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hellz yea I kiss her after. Actually, someone said to me, "You're kissing me? I just had your cum in my mouth." I said I don't care, it's gone now, lol. I'm not into that snowballin shit either though. :vomit2:

As far as the girls who say they finish with their hands,

It's Not The Same!!!!

All the guys can agree with me, when a girl keeps suckin' after you cum, it is AMAZING!!!! As far as wether she swallows or not, yea that is kinda a mental thing. It's kinda like, "Wow, she really loves me!!" if she does swallow, but if she runs to the sink and spits it out, I don't get mad. Although, swallowing is the best and hey, you already have it in your mouth anyway, might as well!!! ;):D

I heard that if you drink pineapple juice on a regular basis, your cum will taste like it.

All I drink when I go out is Ketel One and pineapple :D

As far as me returning the favor, I'll swallow as much juice as she can produce!!!! ;):D

And yes, I will and do kiss her right after. :tongue::D

my last bf and i didn't have a very long relationship or sexual career, but, once, we were getting into it, and he was fingering me; then he put his fingers in my mouth. i was shocked more than anything, i guess, not really bothered, and i could tell it turned him on sooooo much :spin2: . things in the bedroom were definitely getting more interesting towards the end of our time together...

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

i will say this. nothing beats when a girl swallows, and continues sucking your cock. WOW! i love the girls who even way after you've cum, keep swallowing and sucking, and you have to tell to stop because your penis becomes very sensitive after cumming, so its a painful tingle if she keeps sucking. girls who haven't, try this. i guarantee your man's knees will be shaking, and he'll be whimperring and begging you to stop sucking.

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLL FUCKINGGGGGGGGGG YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXTREMELY WELL SAID!!!!!!!!

Yo what i like to do is not know if she spits or swallows but when she is going down on me and i yell in ecstasy that i am gonna cum....when i see her suck harder rather than remove her mouth and just jerk it....that in itself makes me cum so fucking hard because its the whole "will she swallow it or won't she" and when you yell to her that yer gonna cum and she keeps on sucking away then swallows it continously as she sucks..well my friends...that girl is a keeper.

Too bad i dont have her anymore. :(

Oh well...fuck it who cares...Quoth has his plate full as it is :tongue::cool::hat:

Originally posted by phatman

...so long as she shares my passion for cheesecake...i dont care if she gargles with it, spews out with a grunt of disgust, or simply says, "there's two things i dont do - windows and..."...

:heart: that is how it should be...

there are too many things to worry about in finding a mate, whether she swallows is pretty minor. besides, i dont always finish with my hands, i just wont swallow cum, it is gross. i think it is petty that all these guys act like it is the end of the world if a girl doesnt swallow. if it bothers u that much, u have serious issues. so dont consider me someone u would want because i dont drink cum haha.. that is stupid. it is ok, there are plenty of men out there who care more about what i like & not what gives them an extra 1 second of sensory pleasure. ;)

Originally posted by somebitch

an orgasm is an orgasm. who cares if the person swallows... i thik it is more of an ego boost to have the girl swallow than anything else because it doesnt FEEL good when she swallows your cum, it satisfies your ego in a demented way or something. if u girls like it that is nice but if seomone doesnt be happy u got off.

you really have no idea.. it feels so much better if the girl swallows. its like cumming inside of a girl as opposed to pulling out.

Originally posted by quoth

Yo what i like to do is not know if she spits or swallows but when she is going down on me and i yell in ecstasy that i am gonna cum....when i see her suck harder rather than remove her mouth and just jerk it....that in itself makes me cum so fucking hard because its the whole "will she swallow it or won't she" and when you yell to her that yer gonna cum and she keeps on sucking away then swallows it continously as she sucks..well my friends...that girl is a keeper.

Oh well...fuck it who cares...Quoth has his plate full as it is :tongue::cool::hat:

wow you hit the nail right on the head with that one..

Originally posted by somebitch

:heart: that is how it should be...

it is ok, there are plenty of men out there who care more about what i like & not what gives them an extra 1 second of sensory pleasure. ;)

I am definitely not living in that world, although i wish i was.. seems at this point the only men out there are the ones that only care about what gives them an extra second of sensory of pleasure..:(

Originally posted by quoth

Fuck yeah. Very well said. :D

When she starts going harder you know she is into it just as much for herself as she is into it for you. And that is a huge turn on... When you know she enjoys doing the task. :aright: